Home

Help

Katarn07

I can't find the entire fanclub band for sale anywhere! Brian's is the only place I could find all 5 for 50 dollars, but he was outta stock:(

And all the other places I could find that had SW toys, you were lucky to even see a single member for sale.

Anyone know where I can get the entire set of 5 members? I really want them for my cantina scene!

Meh, 50 bucks for 5 ain't bad. That's 10 a peice. And Cloud City Collectibles has got them for 13 each. That's 65, 15 more than I want them for.

I found one auction for the set of 5, and it's got 2 and half hours until it ends. Only 36 bucks at the moment. I'll jump in at the end.

If I don't win this, I still will be looking for them for a lower price than what Cloud City has to offer. If I can't find them in the next week, I'll dish out the extra 15 I guess. Most places are sold out of just the single band member :eek:

Well, it shot up past 50 dollars right after posting that :(

I am getting them from Cloud City. It's 65, but they only have 25 in stock and I am not passing these up. Not again.

I got one already (from '96, when I first joined the club :)) to make 6 (the real amount of members in the Modal Nodes.)

Originally posted by Katarn07

Well, it shot up past 50 dollars right after posting that :(

I am getting them from Cloud City. It's 65, but they only have 25 in stock and I am not passing these up. Not again.

I got one already (from '96, when I first joined the club :)) to make 6 (the real amount of members in the Modal Nodes.)

Thats stupid. I wouldn't pay that much for them. Its not that big a deal. :p

Z, you must be joking me.

Every place is sold out of them! Brians and Cloud City are my best bets, and Cloud City is cheaper. I am doing EVERYTHING to get my cantina scene to be the best out there. All I need now is the Sandtrooper 4 pack, Kintak Kitak or whatever that new cantina exclusive is called, and a newer Luke (I still got the PotF2 deluxe one in there :o)

If I were to pass this up, those 25 guys might have gone away in the next month. You never know, stock is down to 20 because of me :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

Z, you must be joking me.

Every place is sold out of them! Brians and Cloud City are my best bets, and Cloud City is cheaper. I am doing EVERYTHING to get my cantina scene to be the best out there. All I need now is the Sandtrooper 4 pack, Kintak Kitak or whatever that new cantina exclusive is called, and a newer Luke (I still got the PotF2 deluxe one in there :o)

If I were to pass this up, those 25 guys might have gone away in the next month. You never know, stock is down to 20 because of me :p

But, would you rather spend it on those, which you already have (1 of), or figures you don't have. The catina band would be hard to fit in the cantina anyways.

Archived