Home

Urgent Quest for Glory News!

Attention Heroes!

Lori Cole and I need your help. Before Monday morning, August 25th, if possible.

An extremely high-profile agent has taken interest in reading the QFG novel that Lori and I have written. I need ALL of you to email everyone you know, make phone calls if you can, rally every QFG fan you've ever spoken to, and send everyone to this link:

http://www.questformoreglory.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=140&

Please tell them to post a BRIEF hello and thank you to Ms. Peterson for considering the book and tell her how much you'd love to see a QFG novel.

Remember, you CAN make a difference!

If you don't know what to write, just write something like this:

"Ms. Peterson -- Thank you so much for considering Lori and Mishell's novel. I can't wait to get my hands on it."

If you have a BRIEF statement to make about why QFG or the concept of heroism is meaningful to you, please do so. If you are a teenager or pre-teen, please state your age and how QFG has inspired you to be a better person. :-)

Please try to make it to the site before Monday morning, August 25th. I know this is short notice, and I apologize. I also apologize for directing you to a particular message board at the expense of others, but we do have to unite, and one rallying point is as good as any.

If you are receiving this message AFTER Monday the 25th, please check the link and read the first post to make sure it's still a go. If it looks good, go ahead and post.

Thank you SO much in advance and please, spread this like a VIRUS the moment you read it. Leave no email, no message board, no phone number, no fax number

unturned. I'm counting on you, so draw your sword and CHARGE!!! Let's show the world what the power of numbers, passion, and word-of-mouth can do in 24

hours!

Clock starts ticking... <looks at watch>... NOW!

-M.B.

Archived