Home

Will you still play Jedi Outcast?

The Cheat

Will you still play Jedi Outcast when Jedi Academy comes out?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still play Jedi Outcast when Jedi Academy comes out?

• Yes
    • No
    • We will see when it comes out
    • I don't play Jedi Outcast Anyway

Originally posted by Prime

Since it has been stated that the custom JO models should work right away with JA, and many of the maps can be transferred, I can't see me playing any JO after JA comes out.

Can't wait for this game! :)

[MP] I assume the few stragglers I occasionally meet at Jedi Master and Holo FFA servers will be gone, and with it the only reason to play JO for MP.

[sP] as I said, like JK & MotS & DF, I'll continue to play this once in a while ... I don't think my (assumed) love of JA will diminish my love of JKII.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

[MP] I assume the few stragglers I occasionally meet at Jedi Master and Holo FFA servers will be gone, and with it the only reason to play JO for MP.

Mike

Well, for the MP modes you like, there is always the possibility of setting up a weekly/monthly 'meet' with like-minded players, to have a couple of matches. ;)

I tried out all of the MP modes in JO, and I liked most of them, so I too will fire it up now and again to try out the MP modes you mention. :)

Most likely no. I don't see too much point, even if for nostalgic purposes, JA will/should be JO, but simply much much better with a ton of new features and (presumably) cool new game modes. Hmmmmmmm now that I think of it.....I might play JO SP just so I can spawn a bunch of the NPCs I made and watch 'em fight heh :).

Btw does anyone know if it would be possible to import custom created models from JO into JA SP, if so does that mean we could customize the character like the other species originally included? I think it would be great if you could, I'd fire up a male Zabrak model as soon as possible :p.

You just watch, there will be people who will complain about the "cheapness" and "lameness" of (fill in name of new Force power or weapon or move here) and go back to JK2 in protest.

Sort of like how some people disowned 1.04 and went back to 1.02. ; )

Place bets now...

Originally posted by Kurgan

You just watch, there will be people who will complain about the "cheapness" and "lameness" of (fill in name of new Force power or weapon or move here) and go back to JK2 in protest.

Sort of like how some people disowned 1.04 and went back to 1.02. ; )

Place bets now...

There is no doubt that there will be whining about spammed moves... and certain stances...and force powers...and....LOL.

I can't take that bet Kurgan because I know your right.

I'll play it once every blue moon ;)

I'm already planning on doing what I always do before a new Dark Forces/Jedi knight game comes out. I'll play all of the previous games just before the new game comes out. Which means ive go a lot of gaming to do : )

Dark Forces, Followed by JK, followed by MotS, followed by JK2 :eek::):D

But ill probably get bored when I start to play JO single player again. The beginning really bores me sometimes. I love the fact that JA focuses more so on lightsaber combat.

Archived