Home

GoodBye

-=ReApEr=-

Ok guys, i've finally came to a decison.

But since i'm Imperial and i really am not involved in the PA as much as i should be, i have decided to join a Total Imp PA called the order. :)

I was going to move to a IMP PA before i went away, but now i've had time to consider it.

I've decided to join them, to all my friends in the PA.

We can still meet up and hunt, and always feel free to message me. :D Thank you for having me. ;)

ive said this too you before but ill say it again

i respect your desecion ..... but im not happy that your leaving

and i wanna thank you on behalf of =A= for all the hard work youve done..

*swediot shakes reaper's hand

good times buddy:thumbsup: pint:

well.......thats a big shock.........its kinda funny though.......you are always talkin about taking control of stuff in the PA....for example you wanted to lead the city militia.......and after all the stuff you have done you are leaving.......like i said a big shock......well i cant say i am sad.........i just dont know why you decided to go to a all imp PA....i am/was a rebel and i would never join a all rebel PA....there doesnt seem to be to much diversity.....but all the same i wish you luck and if we ever cross paths in the future may death come to you with a swift shot to the head......i salute you solider...........goodbye

I'm glad you see everything that is real and serious in a funny view. :rolleyes: I was Talking about being in the Militia, but after a long day of thinking and discussing. I decided it was time to move on. ;)

Very well, your not sad. I'm doing the polite thing and saying goodbye to my Friends.

I joined a All Imperial PA as i roleplay a Imperial, and in my view I would have more fun being in a Full Imperial PA.

Which do rebel hunts etc then i could acheive in a More or Less Rebel PA ;) And in the end it's my decison and i've came out clean and said it, which people respect. :p

Well we will see about crossing paths once you actually get the skills and the Game, to take down a almost Expert Bounty Hunter. :D

well this isnt really news to me :)

we had this discussion for quite some time you and me :)

im just glad you decided to follow your heart on this :)

dont ever be afraid to mail or comlink me ;)

you were a good buddy in the PA..... good luck on your imperial journey Neoc ..... i hope you enjoy yourself...

Your Friend in the Galaxy

Corzip Dinn

It's all good Neoc, it's kinda hard to be in a neutral guild that has a high % of Rebels and only one or two Imperials.

Your a cool guy, and please don't hesitate to send me a tell anytime, and if we meet on the battlefield feel free to pull the trigger on me, as I will do the same with no hard feelings, after all, some of my good buds are Imps, and we have alot of fun with it.

Originally posted by Toonces

It's all good Neoc, it's kinda hard to be in a neutral guild that has a high % of Rebels and only one or two Imperials.

Your a cool guy, and please don't hesitate to send me a tell anytime, and if we meet on the battlefield feel free to pull the trigger on me, as I will do the same with no hard feelings, after all, some of my good buds are Imps, and we have alot of fun with it.

Sure will Toonces, when i'm not Hunting Bounty's, making cash, or hunting Rebels i shall message you. And thanks man, your a nice guy as well, and i've enjoyed having a laugh with you. ;)

Oh and don't worry i never hesitate to shoot a rebel =)

*Jatari Comes running onto the seen.* Jatari tries to catch his breath. "NOOOOOO! Why did you have to go...now I'm the only one my age in the PA.:( bu tof course we can go hunting on lok or head to Jabba's palace...some thing like that...look me up in the cantina in theed or right now at jabba's palace getting to the throne room.:D

jatari iam your age :p .

Reaps, good times... You always kept me interested on the forums in those pre-NDA days, if it wasnt for you I would have been starring at my screen for hourse pressing F5.

It just occured to me... we havent met in-game yet... We gotta man!

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ANCORHEAD!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

jatari iam your age :p .

Reaps, good times... You always kept me interested on the forums in those pre-NDA days, if it wasnt for you I would have been starring at my screen for hourse pressing F5.

It just occured to me... we havent met in-game yet... We gotta man!

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ANCORHEAD!!!!!!!

Wow i didn't know i had that effect i people, but yeah i did enjoy those days. :D

Yes we must meet, and funny enough tried to sieze ancorhead last night. :p

hehe well you most likely didn't make it in very far...hehe.:p

well, you should do missions at Jabba's palace it's amazing I'm doing bib fortuna's missions right now but I'm on corellia working to get rebel missions at the secret rebel base and other things...you should come to the Hunt on dathomir tonight.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Spaso

heh :) so you turned your back on your PA huh? thats a shame but this means i can take you down without have a huge PA on my back............sounds good to me ;) see you soon

Excuse me? I have NEVER turnt my back on this Pa. When anyone ever needed help i would help them, i have donated resources to this Pa when needed.

I have came up with ideas, and have made great friends.

;)

Now spaso, i would retract that statement right now. Or there will be trouble..

hehe yeah thre could be and he didn't turn his back on us he just deciceded to move on...since he RP's Major so he is can Rp better with a all imperial PA instead of this one where he is the only one he's still welcome, well with me mabye but I hang around alot of rebels and in major rebel citys but I usealy go undercover in other citys...because of the imperial peresence I just wished Reaps would have gone for the rebelion but hey it's his decicon and he already has dug his way in really deep with the Empire.:p:atat::deathstar

Sorry to be a bother but I would have (if I was Imperial) joined another PA. TIO isn't really a RPing PA. Or are they? On The Moenia Raid they yelled,

"D1e! n00b Rebel$!"

And most of their names are "killincorp" etc.

Hope I'm not offending in anyway Reaps.

Ducks under a table waiting for verbal fight trashing

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Hehe, it's fine man, TIO are a really good and RPing guild heh. :)

Some are, some arn't.

TIO is too big for their own good, they can't seriously enforce being strictly a RP guild with so many people.

Hopefully you'll be a good influence on them Neoc :)

Archived