Home

The New JA Luke Model

TK-8252

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I think it was down to the angle in the trailer. I don't think he'll look mean...probably just showing the effects of so much responsibility.

The only thing I think they need to change is his black outfit. I mean...the time for mourning is over, Luke, and you're a light-side guy now. ;)

I'd actually prefer to see him in the robe he wore briefly in Return Of The Jedi, to lend him that air of mystery and authority.

Originally posted by StormHammer

The only thing I think they need to change is his black outfit. I mean...the time for mourning is over, Luke, and you're a light-side guy now. ;)

What colours would be better, do you think? I kind of like the black :)

Originally posted by StormHammer

I'd actually prefer to see him in the robe he wore briefly in Return Of The Jedi, to lend him that air of mystery and authority.

I'm not quite sure which one you mean. Didn't he wear black for the whole movie?

Originally posted by Prime

What colours would be better, do you think? I kind of like the black :)

I actually liked his outfit in ANH. :)

I'm not quite sure which one you mean. Didn't he wear black for the whole movie?

I'm talking about the brown robe (cloak) he wears when he enters Jabba's Palace...and quickly discards before he battles the Rancor... ;)

yes, i think they should of changed his clothes. the black tunic & pants is getting abit old. maybe he should wear something like obi-wan in ANH only abit more darker and abit more moderner.

but you're right about him looking mean...

10.jpg

someone needs a hug

:D

Originally posted by Visac

They should give them all a classic 70s look again. :)

you mean the spaced out stare carrie fisher got from doing too much coke in her trailer before shooting? ahh to be a celebrity in the 70's!

as for luke's clothes, they do look kinda stupid, his tunic looks like a mini skirt with the belt on! oh well, he cant look any worse than kyle katarn in my opinion. thank god i wont have to play as him again!

hopefully they'll have a bad guy as cool as desann in JA. half man ... half dinosaur ... YOU CANT GO WRONG!!! ... maybe his twin brother?

I am totally fine with his new look, it is after all the age that makes him change. And I also heard he kept suffering of Anakins death, so the looks of his face could be sadness or anger because of that. I mean, The Chosen One died! His Father!

[Removed due to Information retaining to the Illegal Beta]

Originally posted by Master William

Anyway, I know who the last boss in JA is... I won't say anything though, only if you PM me, and I can PM you back with the answer.

PLEASE GOD DON'T SPOIL THIS!!! Some of us want SOME level of surprise that all of the BETA PIRATE INCONSIDERATES have not taken yet ...

Whew .... [rant off]

Mike

you guys actually liked desann? i thought he was crap badie, which is why as soon as they put out the vadertodesann mod, i grabbed it, desann is just, well, sucky looking, "monkey lizard" the best dang badie of all the dark forces jedi knight games was.... Maw, the half mother mamajama flying around scared the crap outa me

Originally posted by taekwondo joe

you guys actually liked desann?

Yes I really did ... and Tavion. They were both very flawed as baddies - intentionally so. Tavion was a power-hungry apprentice, who took on the dark side for power but wasn't really worthy of that power yet. Dessan grew up hateful and his force power allowed that to overtake him ... the valley enhanced that, but the valley was largely depleted from JK's end, so he couldn't take over the universe ... he was just one failed, weak little kowakian monkey-lizard grown into a vengeful dark jedi ...

Mike

Archived