Yeh leXX. We just need threads. Collecting is already as slow. :(

I collect:

Foreign Money (Alittle bit)

The new Quarters

PEZ

Baseball Bobble Heads

Baseball Cards

Baseball Action Figures

I used to collect GI Joes. I don't have enoguh money to buy those though. The last one I got is the JFK one.

I was gonna post this but never did because of what leXX said. But she gave us permission :D Thanks leXX!!!

GI Joes/ Ultimate Soldiers/ Dragons/ Blue Box soldiers. I get all sorts of Joes, but only WWII for the last 3 brand names.

Planet of the Apes. I got a few Medicoms (the coolest figures for PotA EVER never released in US and sell for 20-40 each :(), the crappy Hasbro ones from a few years back, and even... even the 2001 movie figures :o

Indiana Jones. All the vintage and even the 12" one. I got 'The Relic Hunter', a nice 12" ripoff of Indy with a much better likeness to Ford then the Toys McCoy one. Got a custom of Indy as a German, and 2 Professor Jones (the second one looks more like Connery, but unlike the first, is in the wrong outfit :rolleyes: ) I have the Disney one, and cannot wait for the second wave of Indy guys :D Know when those are coming out anyone?

Batman. Well, not anymore. I have all my Batman toys I played with on display though. I will retire them soon when worse comes to wose and need it for SW guys.

Xena. Haha, yeah, I just packed them up to make room for some soldiers and SW guys. Maybe if I ever get room, they'll once again be shelf worthy :)

And.... well.... Star Trek. Playmates and Art Asylum. I got 9" and small. I got all the crew members from each series in the 9" assortment (except for the Klingon chick from Voyager, they never made them :mad: ) I cannot wait for the original series Art Asylum guys :cool:

I got tons of crap from movies and other things (Jurassic Park, Congo, Waterworld, Spawn, etc etc etc) in storage. I learned my lesson after selling off my Turtles. I was sitting on a gold mine! They might go up in price over the years. You never know.... ;)

Indy, eh?

Here's some MUST haves.

Vintage Raiders of the Lost Ark figures from Kenner. Very expensive for a few, but not hard to come by. At least here with all the toyshows. eBay is good. I have Indy, Belloq, German Mechanic, and Toht on the card. The rest I have loose along with 2 of 3 playsets made. One thing I need for the collectin to be complete in my eyes is the Ark that came with the 3rd playset!

12" Relic Hunter. Brian had it. I got mine from some military action figure store for only 110 dollars. It's a 12" generic Indy. Don't think it looks bad. It's the best out there, save for the hat. Not terrible, but I've seen better.

Disney Indys. I got the first one they made of him in the leather jacket. I can't wait for the second wave of them as you know.

Misc things to have.

Vintage Temple of Doom figures from LJN. VERY hard to come by. My Indy is a beat up peice of junk I was lucky to snag for 30 bucks at a show. Repro hat from Brian. I got the Giant Thugee loose and on the card and Mola Ram from a dealer at the toy show I now refer to as... Mola Ram :p

Custom Figures. eBay has tons. I got 2 different Henry Jones Srs (12") from there. Plus, I got a 12" custom of Indy as a German at a toyshow. I had my eye on his Indy in tux, Lao Che, Belloq, and Sallah. This fall... this fall...

Originally posted by daring dueler

lets see, some star trek toys, not many now, x files,simpsons, varuous army things, things that have to do with the marines(pins ect), pretty much anything from mcflaren toys(matrix,spawn so on),im gonna start with bond and indy.

You don't colelct most of that stuff. :p (Like Spawn and X-Files, you jsut boguht them because they were cool.)

models or the toys?

z, i still colect thge stuff, just the ones i like, you have like well, not many joes, but you said you collected those, and some of those are from your dad,i cant find the newer x-files, i have the whole original series, but only display molder and scully. and spawn, i dont have anough money now, which is why i said mcflaren,beacause i love their toys ,a dn collect em.

btw, i alos used to collect coins,........not much any more.

thanx katarn-im going to disney and a toy show (hopefully) later on in the year.

I have quite a few GI Joes Taters. Having 1 or 2 figures of soemthing doesn't count as colelcting, like X-Files, you have Mulder, Scully, and an Alien. thats not really colelcting. I have atleast 20 GI Joes, and thats good, since they are expensive.

Originally posted by ZBomber

I have quite a few GI Joes Taters. Having 1 or 2 figures of soemthing doesn't count as colelcting, like X-Files, you have Mulder, Scully, and an Alien. thats not really colelcting. I have atleast 20 GI Joes, and thats good, since they are expensive.

i have the whole series of x-files, which includes...

alien

alien and cave man

mulder with capsule

scully with gernie(sp?)

scully cold weather, and mulder cold weather

and if you look, i said i collect mcflaren.....more than each thing from a serioes from mcflaren......such as terminator, i have him, but i said mcflaren.

and sorry, i thoght you only had a few joes, my appology.

Originally posted by daring dueler

i have the whole series of x-files, which includes...

alien

alien and cave man

mulder with capsule

scully with gernie(sp?)

scully cold weather, and mulder cold weather

and if you look, i said i collect mcflaren.....more than each thing from a serioes from mcflaren......such as terminator, i have him, but i said mcflaren.

and sorry, i thoght you only had a few joes, my appology.

Oh, I thoguht there were only 3. My apoligys too. ;)

I idn't put this earlier, but I collect signed Baseballs. I have a Red Sox 2002 ball, with about 15 autographs, and 2003 ball with about 20 autographs. I also have indivudal ones of each SOx Player. Just missing a few. :)

First things I'm gonna start collecting without my dad and his money!

Matrix - I plan on just Neo and Trinity from the lobby scene, but may get more if I like Reloaded enough.

Lord of the Rings - Armies of Middle-Earth. They're cool little minatures of characters or army builders. Cheap too. Plan on getting the main characters and a few army builders like the Orc 3 packs. I know, I know! I don't like these geeks either into AD&D and LotR and all, but I like LotR for the movies and books. Not for the Elvish and all the chronological crap written on them. I reserve that much useless ficitonal knowledge for SW alone :D

Archived