Home

What other things do you collect?

Reclaimer

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might I ask how common the McFarlen Sammy Sosa was? Kerry Wood was around, but Sosa was impossible! I was lucky enough to snag some Starting Line Ups rare here in Chicago-land up in Wisconsin's Walmarts (along with some SW and ST if memory serves....) I'd have gotten Wood if I saw Sammy :)

By the way, off eBay? I managed to snag Indy Disneys Wave 2. All 5 for 62 dollars! That's less than 13 bucks a peice :) (my guesstimate of what Disney's gift shop will charge)

No we don't daring. We have like 5 different kinds around here, and they are old.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Might I ask how common the McFarlen Sammy Sosa was? Kerry Wood was around, but Sosa was impossible! I was lucky enough to snag some Starting Line Ups rare here in Chicago-land up in Wisconsin's Walmarts (along with some SW and ST if memory serves....) I'd have gotten Wood if I saw Sammy :)

By the way, off eBay? I managed to snag Indy Disneys Wave 2. All 5 for 62 dollars! That's less than 13 bucks a peice :) (my guesstimate of what Disney's gift shop will charge)

Sammy isn't that rare. I have him. Its just they release about 2 of the hometeam's figure. I know, I never saw Manny, Nomar, Pedro, or Derek Lowe in stores. We had to order them off EBay, and I still haven't gotten Derek Lowe yet.....

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I recently collected some Star Trek Micro Machines. Got all 3 collector boxes off eBay. That's about the only other thing I collect besides my Action Fleet and Star Wars Micro Machines

Whats up with you and micro sized items? Some kinda fetish? :xp:

Just kidding, you Floridian. :)

Anyone else collect Baseball cards?

Chateu? Is that from Reloaded, or did I miss something :confused:

I packed away some baseball things and spread out my Dragon and Ultimate Soldier German armies :cool: Only remaining baseball things are both complete sets of bobble heads from Post cereal this year and last year and a Cubs ball my dog stole from the neighbors :p

Oh I've seen that at TRU, but the box is always smashed up and it wasn't looking too cool. I don't look at the Matrix stuff to often, go straight to the SW and military, and am usually outta there.

Now that I got to get Neo and Trinity, WOOSH! Gah! I'll have to look at the other TRUs in my area. Hope I can get those 2. Those are the only Matrix ones I want. And that TI83 I had to buy for Trig? Yeah, no LotR for me :(:p

I got the Indys today!

I like them all :D However, as I stated, Marion is a bit mannish (her face ain't too bad actually, but the thighs are massive :() and the German looks like a homosexual vantriliquist doll with a rifle prop from the 60s Planet of the Apes :eek:

The others are excellent. Like I said, I love them all.

Yeah, I've been running outta room for the past few years. But, Z, it's Indy! Indy is the greatest thing, second to Star Wars in my opinion.

Already taken care of!

Sure, I had no room in my Indy display (which you haven't seen) but with the Starting Lineup Baseball guys hanging up on this one thing packed away for a toy show we'll sell at, there was room for them! :D

I'll take a general shot of my basement to show you guys how big my basement is and how many collections we got going. Like I said, Batman is gonna go soon :( But it is for a greater good. Star Wars of course! :p

I really wanna take them out! I want them all out! Are you taking yours out? Do you have the original Indy with the jacket from 2000? The face on the jacketless one is much better ;)

Vintage Indy Photos Sorry I couldn't get a head on shot, but there is a table to the immediate right so that's the most I could pull off :(

12" Indys. The Indy as a German and two Professor Henry Jones Srs are customs. The Indy in normal outfit is the relic hunter.

Disney Indys! With the schwatztica on the German's crate and it being Disney, I have a feeling it may be retired and be super rare :cool: Well, not for you Taters, but it'd be cool for me :p

Yeah, I've been running outta room for the past few years. But, Z, it's Indy! Indy is the greatest thing, second to Star Wars in my opinion.

Already taken care of!

Sure, I had no room in my Indy display (which you haven't seen) but with the Starting Lineup Baseball guys hanging up on this one thing packed away for a toy show we'll sell at, there was room for them! :D

I'll take a general shot of my basement to show you guys how big my basement is and how many collections we got going. Like I said, Batman is gonna go soon :( But it is for a greater good. Star Wars of course! :p

I really wanna take them out! I want them all out! Are you taking yours out? Do you have the original Indy with the jacket from 2000? The face on the jacketless one is much better ;)

I was talking to daring.

yeh, but Taters, the other day, you were gonna put Star Wars on the other side of your room.

Vintage Indy Photos Sorry I couldn't get a head on shot, but there is a table to the immediate right so that's the most I could pull off :(

12" Indys. The Indy as a German and two Professor Henry Jones Srs are customs. The Indy in normal outfit is the relic hunter.

Disney Indys! With the schwatztica on the German's crate and it being Disney, I have a feeling it may be retired and be super rare :cool: Well, not for you Taters, but it'd be cool for me :p

very nice, i like the way they are displayed, simple, but cool.

btw, nice sig pic.

and that 12" sean connery brings one thign to mind,"rough! just the way your mother likes it trebeck! har hahaha har!"

Archived