Home

What other things do you collect?

Reclaimer

Originally posted by ZBomber

So they are gonna keep rising forever? They will drop eventually.

They might if some other people made a kijillion Matrix toys. But that's not gonna happen. Indy guys aren't going down in price just because they don't make a million of them like Hasbro does for SW ;)

I'm still getting the video card over the watch for my birthday, but I'm using all the money I have left in my pocket to get the Matrix guys over a female lizard.... I'm only getting Smith and Neo, I want to get Neo and Trin still but will have to wait until I find a good deal (and some money :p).

I'm not entirely sure how I got broke so fast, but my job will start soon after I'm 17 so I'm sure it won't be much of a problem. Thanks for the input, you two ;)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the chance to get Smith and Neo 'Buy it Now' for 14.99 but passed it up! I am such a jackass! :mad::p

I found Smith for 7.00 'Buy it Now' and used PayPal so he should be here any day now but I'm looking for Neo to hook up with. Price doesn't matter since my dad said he'd pay for the shipping of both of them, just as long as I could pay for the actual figures :)

By the time the Fall toyshow comes, I'll have some spare cash and will look for the Lobby figures for a deal. Only for a deal though. I'll have to be paying for XBOX Live around that time too so I might not get them.

And one last thing: I think McFarlane should make Seinfeld action figures. I'd get 'em! :D

A triple post? Where the hell are you guys? :p

I got a Neo for .99 off eBay yesterday! He should he here tomorrow. I got the Smith today. He's uber cool :D

Yeah, I picked out a GeForce FX5500 video card and am getting that over a watch for my birthday. It's 110 but I have a 25 dollar off coupon for that store so that'll be good :)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the lack of posting...cool on the matrix guys.....and with all factors thought of,i dont see whay they woiuld not rise in price, the rare or most wanted ones especially.

btw the non-mcfalane......i know of such a think, but dont forget the orignal mcfarlane ones which looked crappy comparted to the newer ones. you may have seen the older mcfarlane ones....

they were carded instead of packages all in plastic.

You mean McFarlane Matrix or McFarlane in general? I'm gonna sell my non-Matrix McFarlane in general stuff (Spawn, Spawn, and more Spawn) which do look like crap compared to the newest McFarlane stuff.

Haha. Some dilemma. I got the video card a few weeks ago, my sisters got me Family Guy DVDs (I have to use the $40 one gave me to get Volume 1 myself, Wal Mart didn't have it), and I'm still getting a fricken expensive watch :D

Too many of them. :p

I started from the beginning and quit once the 'Magna' ones came out. I lost interest in that comic. It was the only comic I actually read.

I have the movie guys too even though the movie sucked (it was nothing like the comic and Todd McFarlane did the movie too! Go figure :rolleyes: )

Yeah, they changed too much from the Comic. Had to have been due to copyright issues because some guy from another comic kills Al Simmons, not Jessica Priest. She is in the comics and does work for Jason (forgot his last name) and does fight Spawn, but she came much later in the story.

I heard a rumor they were making a Spawn 2 some time ago. If that was true, all I have to say is Angela or Tiffany has to be in it. They're the angels that battle Hellspawns and both have had their share of awesome encounters with Al Simmons.

• 2 weeks later...

What DVDs do you guys have of TV series? Those qualify as collections. I only have volume 2 of Family Guy but do plan on getting volume 1 when I have the money to blow on it.

I am also getting all 8 sets of Seinfeld as they're released. The first volume contains seasons 1 and 2 (both are shorter than than the other seasons) and I can't wait. Here's a pic of the cover:

dvd1-tn.jpg

All that bonus stuff looks great :D

• 7 months later...

Sein Season 4 coming mid June in UK. Release date not announced yet in US. I'll get it for my Bday :)

Family Guy Series 2 guys are coming April 2! I found Quag for a low price on eBay. I'll get him tonight and maybe Meg if the guy has her. I save on shipping that way. I'm cheap :p I may or may not eventually get death as well. I know I don't want the others though.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Darth Smaug

I'm obsessed with guitars and lightsaber hilts..

I got the original dooku,mace,qui-gon,yoda hilts.

Master Replicas or the toy Hasbro ones? And that wouldn't be other things you collect if it deals with SW in anyway. Your guitars would be.

Archived