Home

What other things do you collect?

Reclaimer

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dotn hate the monkeys, but yah their stuff was meant to be a joke mostly, it wasnt serious. Btw ear bleeding happens from a high intense frequency, the vibrations from the sound waves makes your ears bleed, i doubt the monkeys have the power, or the correct pitch for the right ammount of time to make them bleed.

• 4 months later...

As seen here , Hasbro is coming out with Battlestar Galactica 'action figures.' Err, there ships. I heard rumors they'd be doing figures and got mixed feelings. Detail is not their thing but hey, toys are toys in my eyes. But not when they're ships of both the '70s show and the new one. I wanted the Sci Fi series to have figures as detailed as that of Sideshow, McFarlane, or Art Asylum or something.... Perhaps a few more seasons wait they'll do it? It ain't a kids show so I can see how the toys wouldn't be great for marketing purposes.

• 4 months later...

my 2 cents worth:

In addition to SW games and films I collect Hallmark christmas ornaments. I found the Falcon last year and looks awesome (but out of scale) hanging next to my star trek ornaments.I recently saw an x-wing but I think it's out of production.

And Ral Partha battletech pieces.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I chiefly collect items that represent ways of life or people who symbolize them. I have a 12 inch figure of Vader, as he symbolizes the devotion to his own kind of order. I wish he would have tried to overthrow the Emperor himself, because as he demonstrated with the bounty hunters, he is capable of greater leaps of logic than his master.

Other than that I enjoy collecting masks, or rather apparel worn by those who strive for their own goals, such as Jason Voorhees mask. His machette is not one of my possessions, for it is not the real one. If it were possible to aquire an authentic, metallic recreation of one, I would almost certainly own it.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing my posts in this forum from when I was 13 years old is so embarrassing. :lol:

I haven't collected Star Wars since the first wave or two of ROTS figures. I'm a vast music collector now, both vinyls and CDs. I also got into collecting older videos games, I have a pretty decent NES/SNES/N64 collection and most of the major consoles since the NES (missing the Master System, 360, and Atari systems). I would love to catch up on my Star Wars collection whenever I get a good paying job, there are so many cool action figures I would have killed to have had when I was a kid!

Daring Dueler is doing well too, if anyone is wondering.

Archived