Home

My questions about Jedi Academy... (player customization)

Master William

I saw that the Zabrak race only is female? Why?!?! I wanted to be a male zabrak! How r00d! (rude)

And also, will I be able to customize my saber and character for Multiplayer as well, or is it just like JK2 where you pick premade models? I might come up with more questions.

:deathstar When I have no gases

:deathii: After I dropped some stink bombs (farting)

:c3po: Oh, my! :c3po:

Originally posted by Master William

I saw that the Zabrak race only is female? Why?!?! I wanted to be a male zabrak! How r00d! (rude)

The bottom line is...no one knows the reason why except Raven software/Lucasarts. We can only guess and speculate about it.

My own feeling is that they didn't include the male because everyone would then want to have their character look like Darth Maul - complete with the same tattoos - and there may have been issues about licensing that likeness to include it in the game.

And also, will I be able to customize my saber and character for Multiplayer as well, or is it just like JK2 where you pick premade models? I might come up with more questions.

These questions have been discussed or answered in other threads...so please try to check other topics to see if your questions have been answered previously. ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :D

Originally posted by Master William

Another question - when is the demo released? I need more details, not just ''in a couple of weeks'' I need to hear if it is this week, next, or perhaps the one after next.

There was some information (in the 'Demo Confirmation' thread) one of the super-mods here got from Kenn that stated it would be out BEFORE the game's release date of Sept 17th. That is the BEST info I have seen ... at least it frames the time. I would therefore assume it isn't coming this week, but will be out next week or the week after.

We also don't know what will be in the demo - SP and/or MP, SP level from game or a different level (like Jedi Outcast demo).

Mike

[edit: oh, and IMO, any sig requiring a SCROLL BAR is just too f-ing big ... I'm glad I'm not worried about bandwidth ... :)]

Yea, when I spoke to Kenn, he said that there wasn't a specific date at the time that I had asked him, but he said that it will most likely be out BEFORE the release of the retail version.

Also, I am asking you to make your sig smaller since we have a lot of 56k users come to our site and it slows down their browsing experience when they have to wait for a large sig to load up.

Archived