Home

Caption It! (pictures thread)

StormHammer

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kurgan

Possible alternate caption:

I had to decide ... and I went with an allusion to Han rather than Dirty Harry ;)

Of course I could have said "I don't care if your ARE my master - you're going to change out of that stupid bantha herder outfit NOW or I'm going to blast your f-ing head off!" :D

Mike

Originally posted by 2 Good 4 U

how do you know that? is there some kind of SW dictionary of symbols that I don't know about?

What Andy867 said is true, and if you are a diligent geek (like me ;) ) you can find sources of the Aurebesh TrueType font ... or even one claiming to be a 'corrected version' as Galactic Basic ...

I also used it in a post in the famous JKII 'movies' thread - and added the Naboo alphabet ...

Mike

To Andy: PHILLISTINES!!!!!

The gag about that one was that the characterwas stupid enough to try and destroy a star destroyer with a Ion cannon DUUUH.......

oooook so maybe noone actually buys this deep humour excuse... well it was worth a try :p

But think of this.. If I had called it some super dooper stardestroyer slayer cannon then some wise guy wont point it out to me that that's in fact an ion cannon :mad:

lol

Anyway... I'll try to post more pics... just please dont make me think twice about what i write on them :D

sillyme.jpg

Originally posted by 2 Good 4 U

whoa, cool

some of those symbols look familiar.....

like in the doomsgiver level from JO, all those symbols you have to activate.

cool

Yeah, there are three symbols, I deciphered them, and guess what they are in english...

THX! Pretty cool. :)

Great pics guys, keep it up! :)

Archived