Home

Caption It! (pictures thread)

StormHammer

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Count

I'm sorry but the majority of these (especially the last ones) are absolutley terrible; they aren't funny at all. I have yet to laugh but fell sorry for you for wasting your time.

Have you even posted a picture yourself? If you think you can do better please show us. Put your money where your mouth is.

It wasnt our goal to make YOU laugh. I did not make these for you or anyone else actually. I did mine just for fun and decided to share what I had created. If you laugh, great, I'm glad you enjoyed it. If not, oh well...go on with your life.

Originally posted by Andy867

The Count --> Well, unless you can make some of your own, then you are just stuck with these... Cheers to those who HAVE actually contributed;)

I am standing by my opinion and I never said I could do any better; but I have yet to count the amount of times the captions have had something along the lines like "STFU N00B" or "WTF SHUT UP WHINER I R0x0r YOU" the first ones were interesting however after that they got boring when they were all did the same thing.

Sorry its just not funny.

Now mind you that this pics are unaltered in any way and the flash you are seeing was NOT against any wall or object cuz notice where my sabers are and how they are not touching anything and the location of my player in refernce to this "phenomenon".. It was simply crackling and then every 5 seconds, there would be a *POP* and a big flash of light, and it would do it again. I have other pics to show if needed to show this weird phenomenon.

marshmellows.jpg

messiah.jpg

Originally posted by crow_nest

Andy how did you make that bright flash of light?

Thats the mystery... I asked Kenn and he said there was probably an enemy glitched somewhere and was striking the wall, but the sparks were pushed out away from the wall. So I don't know... I just sat there watching this thing happening, and thinking oh great, this can't be good.

Archived