Home

Anyone got $16,000 that they don't need?

Clefo

I'd spend it on one of two things:

1. A Car (And Insurence as well)

2. January of 2005 the "Surviving" members of my High School's American Sign Language Club (About 7 of us) are planning to take a trip to Aussie-Land for the, how's this for PCness, "Deaf Olympic Games" where heckling consists of flipping someone off...(Not too different from a normal sporting event now that I think about it)

Now flights from Phoenix to Australlia aren't cheap, and that's where the 16,000 comes in.

Now you can send a check to "Get Clefo out of American before the ATF comes after him" fund, Just leave that or a box of money on the corner of Broadway and Tucson Blvd in Tucson Arizona and it will be picked up

Thank you, come again :)

"Deaf Olympic Games"

ROFL, I'm reminded of that Monty Python show where these deaf racers are lined up at the beginning of a race, and a guy shoots a gun off to signal the start, but none of them move. He keeps shooting it and yells "Go! GO!!!!"

Then there was the Swimming for People Who Can't Swim event.....

Actually, Krkode's idea of a website is not totally crazy. Like he said, if you have a really good reason, many people around the globe will want to help you (just think of the poor fellow who was doing like maul with a broom stick; he got loads of $$$ from people who thought that his life was screwed because of the video).

Of course you don't really have a good reason...

I'm not too specific on the car, just as long as it works and stuff.

The Aussie thing is more important, though. I mean how many opportunities do you have to visit the homeland of Steve Irwin, Lynk, Midnight Oil, Nicole Kidman, and Scott Dixon?

Voice of Reason: Lynk's not real, and Scott Dixon's from Kiwivillie.

Shut up

Archived