Home

Jedi Academy Ladders on TWL (when the game is in stores)

SuperSon!c

Over at http://www.teamwarfare.com JK3 ladders just opened up for signups lastnite. The Ladders Include:

4 on 4 FF CTF, All weapons

4 on 4 FF TFFA, All weapons

4 on 4 FF TFFA, Saber Only

2 on 2 FF TFFA, Saber Only

1 on 1 FF Duel, Saber Only

So get your teams together and join up. Ladders should open up for competition a few days after the release of the game.

There locked for challenges not for joining. Sign up for TWL then on the home page it will show a link that says join player ladder hit that and scroll to find the JKJA ladder. If you want to join a team ladder. At the home page move the mouse to your name and a menu will come down go to account mantainance and then Resgister team once you have registered a team go and highlight your name again then go to the my teams link and then under in about the middle of the page there is a Join New Competition. Hit that and find the competition you want to join. To have ppl join your team have them register an account at twl then tell them the join pass you made when registering your team and give them a link to your team all they have to do is hit the Join button. I hope this will help anybody that needs it to join the ladders.:)

Signups are coming along.. we have a good number of teams on the ladders already with more coming as the release draws nearer.

I'm also hoping to get alot of support for the siege mode. Its something different that could really spice up Jedi Academy competition. However, there won't be any pre-release ladders created because of lack of information. Until we have enough knowledge to create the ruleset and decide number of players per team etc, we'll hold off.

However, feel free to drop by Teamwarfare and look things over. Even if you don't have a team, Jedi Outcast had hundreds of NF and FF duelers on the 1v1 ladder. I hope to double that for jedi academy. Prove you're the best dueler on more than a single server's stats page :)

No you didn't miss it. I've been begging for it over there, but it seems that they don't have enough faith in the FF S/O CTF community to start a ladder...YET.

From what I understand they are just holding off on starting that ladder until they know a little bit more about the game play and whether or not the FF S/O CTF ladder will garner enough attention from the competetive community to warrant it's own ladder.

But rest assuerd TWL knows that we want a ladder and they will put one up in time, or if we make enough noise.

I'm honored. Only if we both sign up I guess. ; )

To be honest though, I'm not sure how much tourneying I'll actually be able to do (at least for the first few weeks). I have started classes again and I'll probably be getting a new job shortly, so I'll have less game time.

Buut, I will need to practice anyway to test out all the stuff for my strategy site, so we could always train together!

Archived