Home

Live from ECTS

Well, here I am at ECTS - theres an appaulingly small amount of stands/booths this year. Theres a big queue outside the Half Life area, so I'm not even going to bother trying to get in.

However, I saw Charles Cecil at noon, and he showed me lots of BS3 - which is nice. I'm seeing him again at 3pm briefly to ask him some of the questions you wanted answered.

I can safely say, that BS3 really does look great - and even tho I'm a die hard point and click fan - I think even I'll be swayed to want to play it. And hey, as THQ are giving me a free copy - why not?

However, from what I've seen the release date is in November, yet on the Revolution website it says 10th October. I'll ask Charles about this a bit later on.

In other show news, there's absolutley no other adventure games about. Lots of RPG's, blah de blah. So, it'll be a short day for me once I've asked CC these questions.

I'll write up a full report and post you the link asap. I might even get time to do it tonight.

And hey, they don't even do free sandwiches in the press office anymore! :mad:

m0ds

Standing in line for the HL2 demo is totally worth it (especially if you haven't seen anything of it yet, which I find amazing :p) Your jaw will be on the floor, guaranteed.

As for the sandwiches, I thought they were barely passable anyway :D

On the Revolution forums I think they said the English release is 24th October while the other language releases (french, german etc) is the 10th October. Apparently this is due to THQ wanting to keep a good relationship with mainland european retailers by preventing them having to compete with english language imports straight away. Fair enough I suppose...

The UK release is in early November. I think all ideas of 10/10/03 can be erased as I did ask CC about it and he said something along the lines of (I didn't record this bit see) "It won't be out in October, it will be ready in November. Early November though, you can be certain of that".

This interview WILL be ready soon! It all depends where and I can get the AGDzine hosted again.

m0ds

Archived