Home

MotS Secret Level

SM Mister Moe

Originally posted by Reclaimer

There was going to be one but Lucasrts desided not to.

Sorry ... wrong answer ;)

There is a 'bonus' level, and the info is provided here.

Lots of fun, and definitely worth playing!

There is a Bespin2 level (probably on Massassi) that enhances it further.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The Zip file containing the MotS secret level is actually located on the CD itself. ; )

You just need to modify the jkl (IIRC) file yourself in notepad and re-add it to the archive (goo file) using Conman or whatever or else you need to download the modified one from LucasArts (if the link is still active).

Otherwise you can probably find a modified version on the 'net for you to download and use.

And yeah, there's no secret level for JK.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thought I would post an update to this thread. For those who would like to play it without having to compile it, Marc Suave, whose old Jedi Knight Editing Academy page is still up, has the Secret Level, and has replaced Dark Mara with Darth Vader, for those who would rather have Luke fight him. Here's the link to the level:

http://jediknight.net/editing/files/bespin-sev2.zip

If you want to modify it yourself (really easy once you take a moment), you will need a "Gob Extractor" program like Conman ("Container Manager"), and notepad.

You might also find winzip useful or Patch Commander.

You can find all of these from links on JediKnight.net or Massassi.net.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I heard something about a sercret MotS level that was actually released by LucasArts. Any ideas?

Actually it is there. If you go to the Lucasarts website. then go to games, then classics, then Jk: Mots there is a tab that you click on at the top(i forget what it says) and it will tell you how to get the level, I've never actually done it though

guys, just a fun info for you guys...

i've played this level with fighting Darth Vader instead of Mara... I downloaded it from somewhere, I forget. Anyway, with Luke I force pushed Vader during the last fight scene from Episode V. The part where Luke gets his hand cut off. Vader fell off to the bottom just like Luke does. I got Vader to get sucked into one of those slide thingys... then BOTH of us fell on TOP of the Millenium Falcon to duel... it was HILARIOUS! Be sure to keep him alive and FORCE PUSH him!

• 1 month later...
Actually it is there. If you go to the Lucasarts website. then go to games, then classics, then Jk: Mots there is a tab that you click on at the top(i forget what it says) and it will tell you how to get the level, I've never actually done it though

The files for the level are included on the MotS retail CD. You just have to unzip them, goo them up with a program like ConMan (iirc) along with an episode.jk file you create yourself in Notepad.

The LucasArts page IIRC, just gives instructions on putting it together and gives you the episode.jk file already made.

You could always run mods as loose files in JK/MotS, but putting them into a goo file is better.

A few people made modified versions of it that replaced Dark Mara and Dark Kyle with Vader, but they were always a bit buggy. The level itself was a bit buggy (but cool nonetheless!), and nobody really fixed it up completely, only tossed in a few little things, like Vader or making Boba Fett more powerful, etc.

• 3 months later...
I love MOTS I still have a GQ custom skin pack and a 7 level pack designed by Babydragon. can you still post stuff on massi?

Whoa, I missed this post! This is old now, but yeah, you can. I wonder if he's still around?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived