Home

I have spent all my skill points here is what my character looks like

Deathstalker

I now have 0 skill points.

I hae Bounty Hunter pistol 4

Pistoleer 4/2/4/2 which means master tactics and stance and grip and adv marksmenship and special abilities.

I also have CH taming and training 2

and of course master marksmen and master scout

If anyone needs any skills taught to them jsut let me know

Well now I am going to work on my faction points. I am currently a lowly sergeant in the rebel military I would run FP missions for a bit and start hanging out in moenia or anchorhead a lot to do raids on imps.

I will also be hanging out in cantina's and trying to get married ingame.

Besides that not much as of right now gonna have to wait for the vehicle expansion.

I'm also gonna crackt he 1 million credit mark I've gto 850k need only 150k more.

Originally posted by Deathstalker

Well now I am going to work on my faction points. I am currently a lowly sergeant in the rebel military I would run FP missions for a bit and start hanging out in moenia or anchorhead a lot to do raids on imps.

I will also be hanging out in cantina's and trying to get married ingame.

Besides that not much as of right now gonna have to wait for the vehicle expansion.

I'm also gonna crackt he 1 million credit mark I've gto 850k need only 150k more.

Well me and the PA im in raid Moenia alot, yesterday we raided it with 4 AT-ST's and there was about 15 of us. We took hold of the city, and left without any men down. :D

I got married in game.. :eek:

You will make a great dark jedi with all the hatred you have reaper =)

I am glad you got enjoyment out of jumping a healer waiting on a shuttle...I know my 9 year old enjoyed killing the mighty BH Neoc twice with his novice CH/BE.

If you really want a challenge you should try attacking someone with combat skills away from theed without your 2 friends and thier at-st's.

Overall it was a good time though, I died twice and killed 5 which I was very happy with since I have no combat skills ;)

hehe, see what happen's when you go imperial you change; and if you go to far you change to much and can never come back...:( I wish you would have choosen the side of the rebelion and not imperial other wise you would have not left us or be trying to kill us...:( Action's have consiquenses Reaps just try not to kill us then please...:D Or we may turn into your greatest enemy.;):p

Nice Giles your advancing nicely......but....to the whole reaper thing......lol remember when i wasted you with my rifle on endor...and i had a duster and you had composit armor lol....dont think i forgot.....lol and dont talk your crap buddie i will prove my self in the game........and as for the rebles in the group...i love you guys......im glad to see some of us are fighting for the same cause........and for you non rebels in the PA.....its cool that you dont let our aggresiv negotiations get in the way of th PA.......lol see you guys on (10/8) bye

Lol murashu it was fun all in all, by the way i was roleplaying then, hope you didn't take what i said to offense man. Ok kasier, when we dueled on endor i incapped you first. Your bleed got me after ok?

It's the first person to incap or DB. But incap since we were doing no DB.

If you want to duel me once you get into game, please try. I would have the pleasure of kicking your reptile ass :)

hehe yeah.:p But your very good in skill very good indeed.:cool:

But it wouldn't be fair to kailing if you dueled him in his just started (no good with dueling:p ) until he gets up in skills.:D I would be most wise and fair if you beat him when his at his best then you would truly beable to have pride in defeating him.

Unless your just a punk ass kid who thinks because he beat him when he started that you're soooo cool.:rolleyes::p:D

Archived