Home

Evil / naughty adventure gamers.... Putting the hamster in the microwave

Sometimes when I play adventure games I like to be... EVIL!:evil6: Or I just act like a naughty 3 year old...

But only if its funny!:D

The first thing I do when I play and IF is swearing:swear:

Just to see how the game deals with it... I remember one game closed it self after a few bad words....:(

I only do it to get funny responses....:rofl:

The next thing I do is act stupid... "kiss grue"

or the famous "hello sailor", and after making a complete fool of myself I begin to play normally...

But my favourite is Larry Laffer specially the ones with a zipper icon:naughty:

I used it on everything and everyone....

I also like to use "pick up" on people for fun on games that have that option:o

Oh how can i forget the game where you can be be PURE EVIL!

The Hamtaro games! In these you use verbs on people or objects...In hamster chat...

Go-P does well, the obvious and you can use it on... other hamsters!

Stickie pokes with a stick, Tack-Q tackles, and use can use these on hamsters too.... hard to believe Nintendo did this game...

You can even make some hamsters cry...

To make things short... first I act like a fool

Then i act like a hero...

What I want to know is:

Am I the only one who does this?

What kind of evil/nuaghty stuff do you do in adventure games?

This is quite tame, and not at all in the "naughty" or "evil" categories, but I remember when Fate of Atlantis came out I was pretty young, and I thought that Indy's insults to Biff the doorman at Sophia's seance session were absolutely hilarious. Not that they aren't now, but I'm telling you I was busting up at the time.

"Let me in, you Darwinian nightmare!"

"Let me in, you fat tub of lard!"

I can't even remember the rest, but, man, I was in stitches.

Originally posted by Tanukitsune

I also like to use "pick up" on people for fun on games that have that option

I was amused by Manny's response when I instructed him to pick up one of the hepcats at the Blue Casket: "It's not that kind of bar".

There are a lot of opportunities to fool around in Grim: The 'bone saw', asking nick to help you adopt Glottis :D and other stuff, I can't remember..

;)

And of course the pick up action on Velasco, in the blue casket, on Charlie etc..

These little additions are something many games are missing..

Oh man, to think I played Grim Fandago a few weeks ago and I missed all this cool stuff!

In Starship Titanic you can talk to the robots that work it... I like to "get fresh with the robots":o

And if you talk to them about other Doulgas Adams works, they usually say something funny... Try ask the Barbot for a Pangalatic Gargle Blaster!:D

Ah I'll hafta play Grim all over again. I remember that there's a lot more naughty stuff you can do, and I often crack myself up doing 'em, but it's so long ago, I don't remember any of 'em. Another game that I like messing about in is the Broken Sword (1 and 2). It's really fun getting yourself killed in BS because they make your demise so interesting.

When I play a sim game, specially a Maxis one, I go directly to the Disater Menu!:D Gojira Sama destroy all cities!

Wajus if you like killing poor Stobbard (did iI write it right?), then you will love the old Dragon's Lair and Space Ace games! Dirk and Dexter die in a million funny ways...:p

Remixor, I think beating up the druken soldier in the castle (even if he is a nazi) is worst/funnier than insulting the "gorilla".:o

Does anyone remember the...

Police Quest I AGI Spoilers

... ceremony at the end of Police Quest I AGI when Sonny Bonds is standing before the huge crowd of people on the stage? It's pretty damn funny when you type "Take clothes off" or something similar :) My sister, brother, and I didn't expect it to actually happen! :)

serialfreak, that's hilarious! i've never tried it... guess now i'll have to play that game all the way through AGAIN...

(not really a problem as the AGI version takes about 15 minutes if you know what you're doing...)

:D emily

Archived