Home

If You Were A Jedi.................

Randon_Star

at LAST...a post here at the EU section...

if i were a jedi, i'd be clad in a predominantly red Mandolarian outfit with an additional pair of holsters of my two red-bladed lightsabres...i'd have dark red hair of reasonable length....and human, if not twi'lek (with skin of colour--u guessed it--red)

(and with the pants not tucked into the boots

good choice. those boots make the jedi look bad....well, they weren't really renowned for their fashion sensen anyway.

Human.

Male

Clad in black mask and breathing apparatus.

Red lightsaber blade.

Just kidding. O.k. seriously.

Species: Either Twi'lek (blue) or Zabrak (Like Darth Maul and Eeth Koth)

Blade color: Orange or Red.

I'm thinking blue male Twi'lek would be cool The Twi'leks fascinate me for some odd reason. I like how Bib Fortuna looks with is lekku (head tails) wrapped around his neck. They look cool and dignified.

Otherwise it would be cool to be a Zabrak like Maul and Eeth Koth. I think the horns are just so cool.

I would like an orange blade for my lightsaber. Orange just flat out rules.

Otherwise I would like to be one of the few lightside Jedis to have a red Sith blade. I like doing things a little unorthodox.

My fighting style would resemble the acrobatics of Yoda's form, and the agression of Mace Windu's form.

Jedispy

I'd be an elf, with Mithril chainmail and a longbow..... this is the LotR forum right?

Just kidding:D

I like human male, two lightsabers, one blue-white (a la Kenobi) and one orange. As for attire, I'd probably wear civilian clothes mostly, to blend in. Sure, I'm all for the visions of glorious soldier Jedi storming down upon their enemies... but really I prefer good over evil I think.

I'd be human, prob from Alderaan or Coruscant. Someone in the 5'10" to 6'1" range. Well built, large muscles but not huge. No Swartzenegger.

No hair, black goatee. Dark eyes, prob black. But since this is the Star Wars universe, solid black eyes. Or solid white eyes.

Clothing wise, a type of light armor. Something like the Fett's chest armor but more toward the clone troopers lower body and arms. Maybe something like Calo Nords armor (KOTOR). Navy blue in color with a little red trim. Kinda like the Marine Corps Dress Blues. With my clan insignia on the left breast. No hidden weapons though. Those aren't needed in fair fights.

One normal lightsaber for my right hand, yellow in color. One short saber for my left hand. Though I rarely use it. its more for show and to fight harder opponents.

I wouldnt align myself with the light or dark side, kinda walk the middle. Somethings I'd do would be for good (like leave them alone) some would be personal (like i don't need to pay for that drink).

also i would be a spy jedi working undercover as a bounty hunter

Been there done that. It's in the name!!

I think the character Aurra Sing is cool just for this reason. She is a failed Padawan. She failed the tests that Obi Wan passed to become a Jedi Knight.

(OOH OOH!!!! That would rock to see her in EP3!!!!!)

-----------------------------

O.k. here's an idea I have for an EU story:

We've got the Sith, we've got the Jedi Order. What if there were a third "Jedi" order that is more in between the Sith and the Jedi? They side more toward the light side, but they are not entirely Light. I was thinking a fitting name could be "Jedi Templar" or "Jedi Rogues."

Oh well just an idea.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to change for my surroundings.....

If I'm going to attack an imperial ship, I'll wear all grey.

If I'm going to tatooine, all yellow.

You get the idea.

But in general,

blonde, shaved head

sandy coloured robes with a white trim

Green staff

Pretty much modelled on myself, although I rarely take my green staff on the street anymore. Not since that incident....

I'm just so excited by JA, that I would like to say that I want to be my JA jaden, a grey female twilek. It is perhaps worrying for me that I am a male, and quite manly at that ! Its just that my fave characters in the EU happen to be ladies :

Mara Jade

Jaina Solo

Vergere

Ysanne Isard

Shada D'ukal

In the movies though, I love AOTC anakin, can't wait to see how he turns out in Ep3 - for which I am proudly spoiler free !

MTFBWYA

I love the EU !

Well if I were to create a character it would be:

A Male Human based in the times during and after the classic SW movies, who learns the ways of the force through his uncle after his parents are murdered by a dark Forceusing bounty-hunter. He wears an untraditional Dark purple/blueish cloak (due to not having access to the true original jedi order), and carries an orange bladed lightsabre, which has a short 25 cm handle. He eventually gains ownership of a 'Skipray Blastboat', which is named the 'Fugitive 1'. This is piloted by himself, as well as his

PD- Lorraine droid, PD-8494.

Any Questions? lol

:blaze6:

:firehead:

:guitar2:

• 2 weeks later...

* 6'0'

* 190 lbs

* athletic build

* black

* low hair cut

* clothing varying between Anikan's and Luke's

* mustache

* I would have 3 sabers, carrying 2 at all times...leaving 1 in my droid (i.e. Return of The Jedi)

* Blue, green, and Purple saber...1 saber could alternate from dagger length to sword length.

* expert in highest degree of Jedi fighting (martial arts/tera kasi)

having mastered all forms of saber fighting, I have my own lethal, distinct form...Form 8 (hey, it's EU).

* I would be able to put to of my sabers together to form a double bladed saber if needed.

***DESTROYER OF SITH!***

:slsaber:

if i was a jedi i would wear the robes mace windu wears and have a double-bladed lightsaber, but mind would have blue on one side and green on the other so mine would be different from everyone else and i would have long black hair and blue eyes and i would be a jedi master very strong, i would also be very skilled with my lightsaber, i would have master ever techniques their is for a jedi

Well, personally I'd be either my RP character Zarr Kodin, who is a human male Jedi apprentice that has the typical padawan haircut(black haircolor), typical padawan robes, and has a lightsaber with a green blade that he prefers to keep as a final resort. (he listened a tad too well to Yoda's rants, so he's quite the pacifist)

This RPG took place about 500 years before the clone wars BTW ^.^

Or Nuri Vaelz, what I named my JA character, human female from Indu San. You can tell her looks from my avatar and signature hehe.

Being a blue Twi'lek with a yellow saber would be neat (since blue and yellow are each other's respective negative color ^.^ That and Twi'leks are an interesting species)

Archived