Home

If You Were A Jedi.................

Randon_Star

Lets see..

5'10"-6'4" range(I'm 5'8" now, not too far off)

-Zabrak Species or plain Homosapiens.

-White-Grey Tunic similar to the Jedi Tunics.

-Beige Pants covering my boots(I'm the baggy type)

-Lightsabre hilt of my own design, preferably something similar to Obi-Wan's TPM\AOTC design.

-Blue\Purple Blade(My two favourite colours.. Somewhat.)

If I had a choice, I'd use a double bladed lightsabre, I have knowledge of stick-fighting and martial arts, I've practiced with a staff and I find kicking with a staff easier than using a normal stick.

Originally posted by Randon_Star

lol how can u have a BLACK LIGHTsaber

It would be a DARKSABER, it emits Darkness... :p

I would be a Human Male, with Episode I Obi-Wan's hair-style with beard and mustache (sp?). I would have all the Kel Dor male clothes from Jedi Academy (the game)

I would have a Yellow and a Blue Saber. The yellow saber hilt would be like Yun's hilt and the blue like Kyle's hilt (in Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, not in Jedi Knight). Those are my favorite hilts, followed by Vader's...

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by vegietto

if i was a jedi i would wear the robes mace windu wears and have a double-bladed lightsaber, but mind would have blue on one side and green on the other so mine would be different from everyone else and i would have long black hair and blue eyes and i would be a jedi master very strong, i would also be very skilled with my lightsaber, i would have master ever techniques their is for a jedi

I'd just like to point out that your saber wouldn't be a double-bladed lightsaber, it'd be two different lightsabers glued together...

For me?

Head: Long, brown hair. One blue eye, one red (albino)

Clothing: Black Mandalorian armor with silver highlights covered by a black cape.

Lightsaber:

One double bladed of normal length (ala Kun) with a golden colored blade.

One single bladed of the same construction as the double bladed, only lacking the second emitter with a purple blade.

Oh yeah, I can use both lightsabers at once. Sure, it'd be impossible with swords, but we're talking about things with weightless blades. It's possible.

I would kinda alternate between light and dark side

Alot.

Era: born 1 year before SW4, comes of age late in Bantam-era, heavily involved in NJO fighting.

Name: Chris Keralys

Height: 183 cm (just under 6 ft)

Weight: 81 kg (~180 lb)

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Clothing: Black pants, narrow navy stripes. tight-waisted, broad-shouldered, flowing-sleeved shirt tucked into pants: "cream" as in not quite white but not tan either. Black boots.

Sabers: 1 blue (darker than standard, but not really dark: think JA sabers but just a little deeper in tone); 1 silver.

Ship: The Fate's Whip, a heavily modified KDY advanced starfighter created in era of the NJO (program terminated by Viqi Shesh before could come into full swing).

Skills: primarily a tactician with high-level fighter pilot abilities. Decent saber fighter, decent negotiator.

mmm.... if i were a jedi.....but wait! I wouldn't! i'd be a sith...*evil laugh and scary music*:evil2:.....kidding.:angel:

A human male with one purple and one green lightsaber. that mean's i got the best of all three, i've got one regular lightsaber, two lightsabers and a double lightsaber (stick'm together: instant use glue, just add water)

A goatie, Neck length jet black hair and evil red eyes... oh wait, jedi...scratch that. Green eyes, yeah green's good.

Powered armour is cool, so i'd take the Krath Holy suit (SW: KOTOR fans, it's on Korriban). Whats all this about armour restrictions? Vader's got armour and uses force powers, so i god damned will too!!! :swear:. And like any decent person, i need a ship....:slave: yeah that'll do just cool

• 1 month later...

I would be kinda like how Kyle Katarn was, an outcast. Sort-of a failed Padawan maybe.

I would probably live at times before (how long I wouldn't know, but it's a millenia before the SW movies) the ancient Jedi vs. Sith battle at Ruusaan, which created the Valley of the Jedi.

I'd be human, mabye born on Coruscant. Hair would be brown, short. Realistically it would grow fast and be curly all over, big yet still boy-ish rather than shoulder-length. Grey robes with blue tabbards and black belt to go over the grey obi, and black boots. My current lightsaber might be either yellow or purple. The yellow kinda symbolizes rebellious of some ways of the old republic, or purple, suggesting impurity, uncertain fate if I would be turned to the Darkside or remain as Lightside-ish as possible. I would have two previous lightsabers that I rarely use, yet keep as backups. My blue apprentice saber, which hadn't been used in a while. My yellow (I've finally decided) saber I had before, which didn't quite work up to the best standards, and my current. Although I'd be probably as powerful as an average Jedi Knight, I'd probably be a bit more agressive and skillful in the art of combat with a single-bladed lightsaber, yet not do well with dual or staff, since I really am not as skillful with two swords or a staff of some kind as I am with just one sword. I'll just be a wandering Jedi.

Heh, here is what I'd be:

Noghri or Chiss (if Chiss can use the Force).

Mandalorian armor, but, no helmet.

A green (technically neon-lime-green, my favorite color) double-bladed saber that could break into two and reattach and wasn't flimsy or cheap.

Implants like Lord Nyax (NJO series) to have six sabers: 2 from elbows, 2 from knees, 2 from forearms.

I would not be a Jedi, I would be Vergere's (NJO series) version of a Jedi. No light or dark side. Dark powers are O.K. if not used against good person and used when you know what you are doing.

My sabers would be able to expand like Corran Horn's, to two-and-a-half times the normal length of a saber.

Male.

M'quaqt implants that are "mood eyes." They replace your eyes, but I think you can still see. Supreme Overlord Shimraa (or Shimmra) used them. He was from the NJO series. If I couldn't see with them, I'd have white contacts, so it would look like I was an android or something.

Implants to boost my speed, stamina, strength, intelligence, skill, and will.

I would embrace pain like the Yuuzhan Vong. But, only soreness and bruises. I hate gas pain and cuts, LOL!!

Last but not least, I would adopt philosophical (spelling?) views that Boba Fett had, like: No emotion, never tell the whole truth for a trade, be prepared, have a back door, never overestimate or underestimate, be calm, never show fear, use enemies' fear as your own power, doing something for someone always gets a reward for you sooner or later, etc.

Actually, those philosophies (spelling?) are already followed by me.

:fett:

*sigh* The Jedi was shown to be nearly-invincible in the beggining of Episode 1.

You guys push forceuser stuff to the level where it's almost like you're playing a game and cheating in it and liking it...

...I'd rather be someone with at least some weakness, something realistic.

Id be a Human probably, or maybe a Chiss, I like their blueness, and red eyes, thatd be cool. Id have a dark brown and black Jedi outfit, dark brown boots like Qui-Gons and a black robe so as to be more stealthy. Id have a blue single saber with a black and silver hilt with a katana like grip, no buttons and knik knaks sticking out to hurt my hands. Id have a long scar going diagonally across my face, and a buzz hair cut. I think Id keep my real first name: Matt. My last name, I dunno, something dashing like Strider, or Zeroth, or Solo so I could be related to Han. :D

To start I would not be a jedi. I would ofcourse be a sith. I would be whatever species Yoda is (I don't actually know what species he is) but except with darker skin almost a black-green. I'd have red eyes, with long black hair.

For clothing i'd wear Yoda like robes but all black with a grey cape. At the bottom of the cape there would be the sith sign (like the one Exar Kun has on his forehead) in red.

I'd have two red Yoda size red lightsabers.

I would fly a custom A-Wing. Black and Red- Damn Quick! Personalised for me to fit in!

Overall I'd basically be an Evil Yoda- but with a custom A-Wing!

:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat::jawa:atat:

• 2 weeks later...

Male

Mandalorian Armor colored silver + red. W/Helmet.

Green Lightsaber, only one.

About 5' 11", human.

I would fly a heavily modified YT-2400.

Nothing special in the catagory of force powers, just really efficient in the use of (a) lightsaber(s.) And the armor should be weaved with cortosis ore.

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

Another resurrected thread of scary doom!!! Ahh!!!!

Anyway, it's nice to see our old threads coming back to life. Kind of wonder where everyone wandered off to in the months between though...

They were sucked into the black holes of the Maw Cluster...

Yeah, tis nice seeing activity in here once again!

Just realized I never posted my 'ideal' Jedi, so i'll just go ahead and talk about the character I created for JOC! (The group in the sig, yippeee--takes place 200 years post-NJO):

Human/Yuuzhan Vong Hybrid, born into a tribe on Zonama Sekot. Dune-blue eyes, bushy black hair, 5'11, 180 lbs, but bah--I never cared too much for 'specifying' height and weight ;)

Wielder of an emerald-emitting lightsaber constructed from organic tissue of Zonama Sekot. Would be starting training in Vaapad (to the criticism of his masters), after learning of it from the Journals of Mace Windu (Shatterpoint ;)). Yeah....Also hold philosphy in the 'Unified Force Theory' (Aka Vergere's bs).

In fact, if I was a jedi, i'd just be myself. I'd have the jedi powers and a blue lightsaber and i'd be happy - no need of 4 arms or being a fantastic alien creature.

Just my baggy jeans, a t-shirt and the power to kill from a 100 yards.

New question: What would be the 1st thing you'd do if you had Jedi powers?

The 1st i'd do would involve a group of lovely ladies and judicous use of force persuade and possibly a camera :)

SITH PROBE AT LAST!

Originally posted by Codja X

New question: What would be the 1st thing you'd do if you had Jedi powers?

The 1st i'd do would involve a group of lovely ladies and judicous use of force persuade and possibly a camera :)

SITH PROBE AT LAST!

Heh. You just read my mind. Maybe even the minds of half these forum goers. ;)

Archived