Home

Lego adventure game

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but just had to comment on Samandmax's sig. Mars Volta rocks quite heartily, and Televators is quite the song. Have you ever heard anything by the band Dredg? If you like Mars Volta, I'd bet you'd like Dredg as well.

Radiohead good. Just saw them recently. Yay.

Playing the damn thing. Lost once. Now I'm back, and I've got 6 lives, all the items, and one coin, and I have no idea where the last puzzle is. (I've got the skeleton-string, age, and code ones.) Annoying.

I'm sorry to diverge from the topic as well.

I just picked up the album by The Mars Volta on recommendation, never having heard anything by them at the time. It's really interesting, and I'm liking it. And yeah, that song is cool.

And re: the actual topic, I just played through that game. Pretty cool. And what a classic ending! That'll go down in adventure game history fo sheezy.

edit: twif, the one you missed is a bunch of numbers on the floor. I THINK it's the 3rd one you come to. I'd check but I just closed the window and there's no way I'm going through the game again.

Meh.. I found it. It's in the shipwreck room. I went through that room three times without noticing the stupid sidebar thing. Well, I applaud the initiative, but it's not quite The Neverhood. :D Meh, the puzzles were evil, but the world was cute. This would greatly benefit from better photography, so I could look at the pretty legos.

Archived