Home

THE DEMO release (rumor)

GonkH8er

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't need the demo, my tester friend gave it to me (he writes about games in some gaming magazine, and then he got to test the game and he took it to my place and installed.

I am just borrowing it though, and I have almost beaten the game in light path, I already did it in dark path.

[Edited to remove possible information of game that has not been released. Any more of this and you WILL be banned since any information sent through PMs is STILL considered a part of the site.]

EDIT: I got pms about that I have a demo, it's not the demo I have, it's the full game I have (and no, I didn't get it illegaly :p )

that's just sad... i mean you already spoiled something for me that i didn't know

Master William:

I won't need the demo, my tester friend gave it to me (he writes about games in some gaming magazine, and then he got to test the game and he took it to my place and installed.

I am just borrowing it though, and I have almost beaten the game in light path, I already did it in dark path.

If there is anything you want to know about the game, PM me for it, and I'll PM you back, I won't spoil it for others by posting it here.

EDIT: I got pms about that I have a demo, it's not the demo I have, it's the full game I have (and no, I didn't get it illegaly )

so thanks for spoiling that you can choose, and btw it's sad that you can't wait till the original game.

Ok Nobel Jedi, you just pissed me off to 100%

If you were reading info about the game, you would already have KNOWN THAT YOU COULD CHOOSE DARK/LIGHT PATH!

I knew this before I even saw trailers goddamnit!

So it is not a spoiler.

Maybe that info is hidden now, but I remember reading it way before trailers were released.

Archived