Home

THE DEMO release (rumor)

GonkH8er

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth]-[azard

If it isn't out, Atlantic City will burn to the ground.

so will Oahu! BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRN!

( i live in hawaii so i can exploit websites and tv shows by getting updates/new episodes 6 hours earlier, so if i can i'll post if it comes up, but i might be too busy playing:p )

It's well after midnight in the Central time zone, where Raven is located, meaning it's the 3rd. Still no demo!

*turns over hour glass*

If the demo comes out tommorow, then I'll be really pleased.

BUT if it dosen't.....:chop1:

Time may yet tell, but I'm feeling more like :axe1:

I've just checked the LEC site and.................NO DEMO!!!!!!!

"A demo will be available in the coming weeks" BUT WHY!?

:swear::vamp1::drop2:

oh well....guess it must be the evil me. :syoda:

I guess I got my hopes too high. btw i still have hopes 'cos I'm in the UK, so maybe it will only come out at a certain time in the US.

Originally posted by Excelsion

I've just checked the LEC site and.................NO DEMO!!!!!!!

"A demo will be available in the coming weeks" BUT WHY!?

:swear::vamp1::drop2:

oh well....guess it must be the evil me. :syoda:

I guess I got my hopes too high. btw i still have hopes 'cos I'm in the UK, so maybe it will only come out at a certain time in the US.

i'm not completely sure but I'd guess that if the demo is released on the 3rd then it'll be around 6PM EST. So it'll be late for you guys in the UK likely. But that's only a guess.

But Raven isn't the one authorized to put out the demo, they are just the makers. LucasArts is the one that owns everything in the game. It is up to them when to put out the demo and what to put in it. So you still have a while to go, plus you have to have the people there to upload the approx 200+MB file to the servers and then put out the word...

So I wouldn't be looking for it just yet, especially since we don't even know that today IS the day that the demo comes out.. The 3rd was only speculation based on a so-called insider. For all we know we could be wasting our time if the demo comes out Friday or Saturday.

Besides, who said that the demo had to be put out right at midnight, since the 3rd of September lasts for 24 hours and its midnight in CA, so they still have 23 more hours AT LEAST if the demo would be out today.

I'd say something calm, collected and that covered all the points but since Andy already did I'll just amuse myself...

WTF?!!1 OMGG!!11 WHy hasn't LucasArts put out teh demo yet?!11

Tehy suck! When will they learn to own up to demo release dates that a random person probably arbitrarily set? :mad: :mad:

There's lots of hours left in the day. Go take a nap or something. :indif:

We should take this in mind for Jedi Knight 4 (if there is one).

NEVER listen to nobody's claiming that they know the release dateof the demo.

The ONLY people that you should trust to know release dates of demo(s) etc, are the company (such as LEC) themselves.

Lucasarts, PLEASE tell me when the demo is coming out!

Originally posted by Kurgan

If they were to release a demo this week, wouldn't they do it on Friday?

Ah, pre-release hype and rumor-mongering. Gotta love it!

; )

Yeah, you do :) I know I do ... I've been checking ... even if I'm skeptical ... it is fun to check ;)

Mike

Archived