Home

THE DEMO release (rumor)

GonkH8er

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

4 PM here and still no demo! GHAAA! Me angry! If demo not posted on the website before 12 PM, some heads will roll!

I've given up any hope of getting the demo today. It was all just some rumour. :mad:

At least we know the full game will be out in less than a month.:)

I'm sorry but.... Kurgan, you're wrong, there is no demo on the cover dvd/cd.

I'm German and I buy the Gamestar every month, they tested JA (Score: 90%) and they have an exclusive video - that's all, but there's plenty of new information in the review, so, if you want to, I could post a summary of those informations.

Originally posted by Butterfly

I'm German and I buy the Gamestar every month, they tested JA (Score: 90%) and they have an exclusive video - that's all, but there's plenty of new information in the review, so, if you want to, I could post a summary of those informations.

Damn. For a moment I thought there was some hope of us getting the demo today.:(

Okay, my mistake then. Sorry guys.

Sure, that'd be great. Scans, summuries, whatever.

News corrected.

Ah well...

Originally posted by ANYONE who believed today was the day

ITS SEPT 3RD, WHERE IS MY DEMO. LA said Sept 3rd and so did that GUY, SO GET ON THE BALL LA and release the Demo

What part of this is supposed to surprise me... I mean here people go on a date based on someone who says they have an insider source, and then when the date rolls around, people start blaming LUCASARTS for the other guy's post. I mean c'mon people, I even asked Kenn Hoekstra and he said it may be today maybe tomorrow it could be the end of the week. Now who are you going to believe, a guy who hasnt even played the game or demo, or the PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR of Raven Software.

Originally posted by Andy867

What part of this is supposed to surprise me... I mean here people go on a date based on someone who says they have an insider source, and then when the date rolls around, people start blaming LUCASARTS for the other guy's post. I mean c'mon people, I even asked Kenn Hoekstra and he said it may be today maybe tomorrow it could be the end of the week. Now who are you going to believe, a guy who hasnt even played the game or demo, or the PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR of Raven Software.

Quite right. I think I'll trust Kenn Hoekstra and hope for a Friday release.

Archived