Home

What other Species did you want to be?

Reclaimer

What other Species did you want to be? I wanted to be a Jawa or Gran(That guy named Ree-Yees to give an ex-ample) at first but the when I heard that there wasn't going to be eather of them so I picked a Female Twi'lik.:)

What other Species did you want to be before you heard that you can only pick certain Species?

Trandoshan or Veamon (the Veamon was the gray/silver skinned bald guy you could be in Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith multiplayer).

And yes, it would have been nice to be able to pick a Male Zabrack, Male Twi'Lek, Female Kel Dor, and Female Rodian. ; )

Hmm, I'm posting to discuss how people with female models/skins get treated over games, like JK2.

I see a guy, (I know him) wearing Jan Ors model, and suddenly all guys gather around him. He moves to another spot, and they all follow him like they were bee's and he were hunny.

Get my point? Now, in MP, I will surely pick Female Twi'Lek, and I WILL slash any guy attempting to pick me up (and I will also tell him I am a guy, because I am)

:amidala: = :biggs:

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Who's saying there are male zabracks?

We don't know nothing from Darth Maul...he could be girl...or both...

I'll probably look for an Ewok mod or whatever is Ki-Adi Mundi.

well he is male because darth sidious said "HE will find your lost ship"

Originally posted by Obi-Wan X

But being a Wookie would have been nice.

... beat me to it. Wookie would definitely be a choice.

Keldor I'm excited because Plo Koon is my older son's fave, he can't wait to see (even if I won't let him play).

Now I'm going to set mysely up:

I'd like to play as a:

- Gungan or an

- Ewok

Despite everything, both races are brave and resourceful warriors. Funny to see how they'd be treated in the academy ...

'mesa so smiling to see you, luke!'

Kyle: Hey Skywalker, can I just saber him now'

... yub yub

;)

Mike

Archived