Home

What other Species did you want to be?

Reclaimer

yeah, but in seige they could be a class, i doubt any of them would be force sensitive, so they would weild a saber or some kind of vibro sword with one hand like a normal warrior would (han cutting up the taun taun) while they would deflect energy shots and cut splash damage with their sheild.

errrrrr............

<-------------- male zabrak :)

Originally posted by SettingShadow

Mon Calamari (Ackbars race), one of my favorite Star Wars species. :)

I think they could easily import mooa's Mon Calamari model and jedi Mon Calamari model into JA, and perhaps import it into JA SP.

exactly i wanna play as a male zabrak. i dont understand why the people who made the game did not think of this.

maybe there will be a patch to the game later, or maybe after beating the game you get to play more races. and maybe there would be a cheat code to get hidden models or something.

but thats still messed up that you cant play as a male zabrak species. especially since there was alot of fans that liked darth maul.

How about a penguin? Sorry, but I think that penguins are great animals. BTW, I am working on several skins. Feel free to borrow the ideas, since most people can make them better than I can, LOL.

1. Robocop. Need I say more?

2. Armitage from Armitage 3 - Dual Matrix

3. Some Eva models. Please, don't even get started...

4. A penguin skin. I would love to see a penguin wall run. Who wouldn't?

later

Male Twi'lek was my first choice, but if they had male Zabrak I would have chosen that.

If I was a Zabrak, I would not be a Darth Maul clone. I would have deliberately chosen a different colour scheme and dual sabers.

I really hope an official species pack comes out in a few months with both sexes for non-humans (where applicable).

The way it is now, I'll just have to play as a Male Human, since I hate Rodians, don't particularly like Kel Dor, and I don't get a kick out of playing as female characters.

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

I think they could easily import mooa's Mon Calamari model and jedi Mon Calamari model into JA, and perhaps import it into JA SP.

Yeah, I guess. But to import it into SP, wouldn't you have to like, make all the body parts seperal models? At least the head and hands.

I would really have liked to play as a Trandoshan, a Red on like my SWG character. And Wookies would be cool too.

So will it be possible to creat mods that add new races and genders to the character builder? No that I think of it the skins in outcast were made of a number of pieces, so all the character builder does is change the combination of pieces on a character. I think the same applies to body parts too. Maybe it wont even be that hard.

First choice: Wookiee, deffenitly. Wookiee's have always been one of my favorite species. And a Wookiee Jedi would be even more cool. ;)

Second choice: Chiss. Remember Zahn's books? Thrawn was awesome... Gotta love those red glowy eyes... :)

Third choice: Mon Calamari. Who wouldn't want to be a fish Jedi? :D

Archived