Home

Why not Mark Hamil?

Brett

Mark Hamill also does voice overs for Larry from timesquad on cartoon network, a slightly infeminate robot/droid whatever you want to call him and that show is still going on.

Hmmmm ...

A highly infeminate robot/droid ...

HMMMM ....

:c3po:

My guess is that Mark Hamill is tired of being known best as "That Skywalker guy." I mean, his career has never regained the fame he enjoyed as Luke, but that's because everyone can't help but think of him as nothing but Luke. He simply stayed the same character for too long. For example, when Harrison Ford was asked to be Indiana Jones, he agreed on the condition that Indy would be nothing like Han Solo. That's why Ford is still a major actor; he's not known as just "Han Solo." Mark, on the other hand, never got a lucky break that established a new character for him, hence the fact that you don't hear much about him anymore. That's not entirely his fault, (some movies just didn't work out) but nevertheless it hurt him bad.

I've thought Hamill had some bad accident that caused him to work in behind the scene stuff and he just stayed working in that field afterwards?

And yea Bob did a pretty good job in JA and JO, mayb even better Hamill himself if he sounded anything like he was in Jay n Silent Bob strikes Back. :D

Speaking of voice actors:

The same actress (Jennifer Hale) did both the female Jaden voice in JA and Bastila in KOTOR.

And James Earl Jones was paid $7000 to do the voice of Darth Vader in the first Star Wars movie (Episode IV: A New Hope, whatever). I heard him say in an interview that he thought he was well-paid at the time because it only took him a few hours to do the voice dubbing.

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

The same actress (Jennifer Hale) did both the female Jaden voice in JA and Bastila in KOTOR.

The female Jaden voice acting in JA was, in my opinion, really good, especially compared to the male ones.. *shiver*

Archived