Home

Okay, completely off-topic, General Chit-Chat kind of a deal!

lol

They were both pretty funny, although I have to say I prefer JKO's. I'm not a big fan of political humour unless it actually makes some kind of political point or contains actual political parody of some kind, whereas Emma's link is just sort of Bush dancing around with some pretty blunt "satire". No offense though Emma ;) JKO's is funny (to me) for the right reason, which is that it's a bunch of kittens in their own little kitten band.

Well, that was a needlessly explanatory reply.

The kittens would've been funny if they vaguely synced their hand movements to the music. The kitten was just waving a mallet near a marimba. Bad. Also, it was a synthesized brass instrument. Also, it's using that damn cat picture that's been around the world and back more times than you could say "old" in the time it would take to read this post aloud.

Does anybody happen to remember the song that the GW Bush "whatever" song is based on? edit: Nevermind.

Trust the BBC to have the answers.

Incidentally, BBC programme "Dead Ringers" did the same joke at some point, with an impressionist who actually does manage to sound like Bush providing the voice, but - gasp - this internet interpretation is actually slightly funnier. Oh man!

Archived