Home

Proffession Change Again

Jo

Yes, i have changed half a million times...From Chef, Entertainer, Mastermarksman(stop there), to weaponsmith... AND FINALLY....i need help...with some campin xp, scout xp, and a TON of combat xp...for i am going for

Drum roll

Bounty Hunter

Yes i know alot are already going for this, but i like it. it fits in with my whole investigating thing in the first place. So...who is willin to help me out..i need to camp :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

camps should be easy with me and corzip decided to travel around. and ill scout anything i can from what we hunt down...the combat xp will come slowly till i get master marksman. then ill be set. now all i really need to do is when we get to a pretty easy spot..just go mad with a ton of traps. ill be set. what im really gonna need help with is scoutin xp and the combat...

@ Froobie- I only drink on special occasions..or if im takin a load off for the night.

:lol: That's one of the best parts about this game......your character's evolution. If you aren't happy with something, you can do something about it. I know i've done it and continue to do it. :D

Btw - I'll help you out man....I know when I did BH, getting the survival xp was the worst.

I'm just referring to the survival xp as the worst because it was easily the most boring and a waste of time to become a BH.......but the combax xp is fun! Just find the leviasqualls and head to the torton cave. Lok and Dathomir will also aid your cause.

Like I said earlier, just let me know how to help, I enjoy going to Lok at anytime......Dathomir, we'll need at least 4/5 people to be really successful IMO.

uhm trapping isnt that hard :)

with my new char on the scylla server.... i got trapping 3 in one day :) just use multiple traps on 1 creature :)

and uhmmm the devs fooled around with xp... trap crafting and camp crafting is now SURVIVAL XP... and no longer generic.

also.. the xp getting from a camp is highly reduced... it takes me forever to get some xp out of a camp. :)

Bounty hunter you decide i see... *evilgrin* Intresting.. i condem you on your decison in this matter. But deciding in being a rebel, that can not be forgotten. :)

The time is near my friends.. The rebellion is getting weaker and weaker.. And in time.. i will.. be the high ranking officer i should be...

You want to Join the Rebellion citizens? Go ahead, you will be crushed, tortured.. And best of all Killed in your so called glory and mite you think you have..

I am Neoc Cryur, i am ruthless, fearless, and a high kicking killing machine.. Sure join the rebels.. droll over princess Leia. Believe in this so called 'Force', my Lord Vader will crush you..

He will kill you, he will supress the rebellions. The imperial army will rule in all it's mite and glory..

Join the Imperial army.. YOU will never look back..

The time is near, fear you will endure.. :fett:

shut it reaps..your not having any influence on us.

I hit trapping 1 last night..just killin some chuba's and luna's..i wish to have someone(medic preferably)come with me to lok. iits good scout xp and if giles is right its also good trappin xp on snorbels.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Bounty hunter you decide i see... *evilgrin* Intresting.. i condem you on your decison in this matter. But deciding in being a rebel, that can not be forgotten. :)

The time is near my friends.. The rebellion is getting weaker and weaker.. And in time.. i will.. be the high ranking officer i should be...

You want to Join the Rebellion citizens? Go ahead, you will be crushed, tortured.. And best of all Killed in your so called glory and mite you think you have..

I am Neoc Cryur, i am ruthless, fearless, and a high kicking killing machine.. Sure join the rebels.. droll over princess Leia. Believe in this so called 'Force', my Lord Vader will crush you..

He will kill you, he will supress the rebellions. The imperial army will rule in all it's mite and glory..

Join the Imperial army.. YOU will never look back..

The time is near, fear you will endure.. :fett:

sounds kinda spammy to me...

btw, Jo-Dae Iam currently working on a investigator/private decetive character skill set. Dont know what you would send most your time doing but it would be cool. Iam trying to involve the new tracking skills that the ranger has...

EDIT: http://swgcb.yogn.net/swg-cb.php?prof_id=25

That link should work...

just a note: THe field bio-sense skill-tree in ranger is now a tracking skill tree. (this program I use is slightly outdated).

Tell me what you thinK!

Okay, settle down boys or I'll sick Set on you.

In any event, given the topic at hand Reaper, it was kind of SPAMmy. Last time I checked, going way off topic was SPAM. Hey I promote the Empire to, but our methods are far different.

You embrace the villainy and purvey evil.

I claim ignorance and portray compassion.

At the end of the day, who garners more members to the cause? I do. Why? Because my approach is much better suited to turn a Rebel into an Imperial. Remember, a falacy can be used to garner support when your argument lacks statistical evidence. Oops, did I just give away a trade secret.

Now, ask yourself this Reaper, in the end, who is more sinister? The man that embodies darkness and shares his beliefs with those around him, or the man that embodies the same darkness, yet uses deception to make it appear the opposite. Sometimes the semblance of naivety is far more powerful than any campaign you might embark on.

Okay, so now I have to slap myself on the wrist to.

Did I mention I switched to Doctor? lol ;P

Changing professions......it has been the story of my time here on SWG. I guess that's one reason I like it so much, the variety. Right now I'm in a transition - but I'll be there soon. Well, not if the servers don't come back on. :(

MJ - I was talking to a bh that's a buddy of mine, and he gave me good news that you will be happy about, the light lightning cannon now has some real damage. I think he said stats were over 300 min. When I was a bh and llc's were few and far between the damage I had on mine was 66-154 or something LOL!!

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

now for player bounties... any word on that?

I haven't heard anything about that in a while.....I don't know if people have given up trying or what.

Honestly, I think it would be tough for them [devs] to even do.

Archived