Home

Star Wars Action Figures

Guest Boba Rhett

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Cool. How many do you have? I have, well I haven't counted them for a while but it's probably like 450 now. My brother in Law had all the old ones but when he was at college his mother bundled them all up and sold them for 10 bucks!!! :o

I have probaby a little more then half that :( But I buy two of everything...

Yeah you guys are fast! When I first got here it all the last posts were by TIE Guy, then they were practically all by Darth_Rommel. I'm sure by the time my old decrepit hands finish typing this 5 more new posts will happen on this topic alone :)

I'm saying that 5 more new posts will happen on this thread alone, before I finished typing my post. I used 5 just as a random number....you feeling ok?:)

Guest Boba Rhett

Yes, And display them. It's fun ahving several of somethats rare and there are also many different variations.

Guest Boba Rhett

For most of them, I built large shelves to hold them. For the really expensive ones, I have plastic protective cases.

For most of them, I built large shelves to hold them. For the really expensive ones, I have plastic protective cases.

Whats the most expensive one you have, Rhett? *Checks his profile to see where he lives* :)

Guest Boba Rhett

I'm not sure. It's probably one of the variants or maybe the autographed maul.

*hides address* heheheee

I'm not sure. It's probably one of the variants or maybe the autographed maul.

*hides address* heheheee

Sweet! So you met Ray Park?

My uncle went to the premire of Epi.1(in california) and sat at the table right next to Lucas's. He wouldn't take me though:mad:

No, he didn't get Lucas's autograph :(

I don't think he had to stand in line. He knew he was getting in. He has connections. Unfortunatelly I don't :(

Archived