Home

Fairly Noob/Stuck on level 7 chasing Reelo

Home1_MC80

Im somewhat new to this game, and I am stuck on Nar Shaddaa Hideout1.

The place where the Droid asks you for the password, and you fall into the chamber that Electrocutes you. How do I get past the door, or give the correct password to get by. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:biggs:

If it makes a difference, I am also playing the game on X-Box....not PC.

Thanks again.

You have to find Lando to give you the password.

You will probably have already fought your way to the upper levels above the trash compacters with the walkways etc. Well the route you took to get there you should have passed a room with some beedo's in (with disruption rifles) that you have to jump down into. Well just after this room is what appears to be a secret area, a grate in the wall. Open the grate, go in and at the end shoot down into the room you can see and destroy the barrels below you to open the wall from the aformentioned room. Find Lando after that and you are on your way.

tk421 is the stormtrooper code. that's that personal stormtrooper's 'name.' When the Commander of the ship/place he has been deployed to looks at a trooplist, he'll have a bunch of numbers and letters. Using numbers and letters is far easier than using names, as Imperial War Planners found outduring the Clone Wars, when transmission signatures were given in name-sects. The troops began to use numbers and letters because coding the name signatures for comm transmissions complicated the system. For example, an invading unit on some planet would scream 'Fire in the Hole,' or 'Run!' and some idiot back in the base would hear it on patrol duty. It confused matters even more so that as ship technology changed, the stormtrooper suit didnt. Eventual deployment cam to require snowtroopers, spacetroopers, swamptroopers, even branching out to heat-resistant volcano suits. But it all sprang from the original Shocktroop suits, which evolved into the Imperial Stormtrooper suits to differentiate. These, in turn, evolved into Darktrooper suits, which had that whole do-it-all supremacy when compared to all the complicated different suits.

Wow i ran a tangent didnt i...

Archived