Home

Please help me!!!

Guest Niki

I don't remember exactly which turn you need to take. However I do remember that it is to your right as you head down the river (somewhere around the part where you had to shoot out a window, jump through it, pull a lever to open a door...that one) Anyway, as your being pulled by the tide, you have to look hard right...you'll see a bridge you can paddle under. Once you get under the bridge you can park your raft and get out. There is a machine in here you'll have to navigate in order to get the fourth candle.

Some well-timed jumps are necessary, but you'll make it.

Sorry I couldn't be better help...it's been awhile since I finished the game.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

[This message has been edited by Damian (edited January 19, 2000).]

I had a hard time finding all the candles too. You have to follow the river down every conceivable path in order to find the candles. I don't know how many times I went racing down the river just to overshoot my exit, I guess it's all a matter of timing on the intersections.

I feel for you.. Good Luck!

The easiest thing to do is enable MAP HINTS (Map cheats?? I can't remember) in the game options menu. When you bring up Indy's map, there will be an X marking the spot you need to get to. The different colors designate the different levels. I think Red is above, blue is below. Something like that.

Get somebody elses save game is the easiest thing to use, however you'll end up with whatever stuff they had in their inventory at the time they saved the game, you'll also take on their IQ points, secrets found...etc. That could either be a good thing, or a bad thing.

I wouldn't use somebody elses savegame unless your experiancing a bug you simply can't get around.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

[This message has been edited by Damian (edited January 19, 2000).]

Archived