Home

JO MAPS AND SKINS (Do they work for JA as well)

Griad-Weblo

Hey everyone, I am very confused with what i have been hearing. I have many maps and skins that i would like to play with in JA but knowing that JA has used the same engine but highly enhanced makes me question if i can still used them. I have heard people say " i will not play JO anymore for all the stuff ( maps and skins) i downloaded can still be used in JA" and i have alose heard because of the advancement in skin and map making for JA i wont be able to. The main point to all of this is that im making a map right now with GTK Radiant, but i have stopped so i can find out if it will work on JA. So the question is CAN I?

:confused:

Well... I guess so, but the maps or skins might need tweaking, seeing as they differ from the JA engine.

I think mostly the maps will need tweaking, I think the problem is textures, in some cases.

A friend of mine is converting good maps for my clanserver, like jedicouncilgc (the latest version of it).

He will of course start to do it when game is out, he says it is easy.

hey thankyou for your post but i was stupid and happened to miss a thread with the same topic. They all said that tweaking of maps for textures (like u siad) should not be to hard. Some one also said that raven is making up a way for JO files to transfer but thanks again for your post it seems that my thread is pointless now lol

Archived