Home

Volodnikov level 14

Guest HavoKK

After the cutscene where he takes the cog and runs he just dissapears, i've move all the blocks all over, re-started the level twice, re-installed the game and nothing works. Help would be greatly appreciated.

If you've gone down the stairs you need to pull out one of the blocks from the lower level and place it in the center over top of the levitation spot, then you need to pull the statue forward and move it over to block one of the entrances to that section of the room ( i believe that the statue is one level higher than the level where you move the blocks) Then you will spot the little guy you just chase him around until he goes into the room with the statue. The cutscene should take over at this point and he will hand over the cog. A word of advice; it does no good to corner him anywhere else on these two levels; believe me I tried.

Good Luck!

Ive put everything in the proper position but whe n i look for him he is knowhere to be found, I end up running around in circles for long amounts of time...

I wish I could be of more help, After I moved the block and the statue I turned around and he was just standing there waiting for me to chase him.

Archived