Home

Ice Guardian--Level 4

Guest TG Browning

Guest TG Browning

I assume there is a way to kill this particualr monster but so far, I can't seem to find anything that effects it. Is it possible to enter this part of the level and not have A: enough health left to finish (say, low on medical kits), B: Not enough bullets for the right gun?

At this point, the turkey is chasing me around and about all I seem to be able to do is bleed and eventually die.

Browning>>>

Guest TekkaMaki

A: Probably, although there is a sprig of medicinal herbs in the room to the left.

B: This cool cat doesn't care about your wimpy little bullets. Hit him with a dose of Aetherial Surreality from Urgon's part which is (in)conveniently located in the far right hand room, 2nd floor.

You'll need to pull a block in the second floor of the room with herbs.

Also, you'll need to get right in his face with the MP and he's likley to take a couple of whacks at you in the process and be careful to let your endurance build up to at least half before using Urgon's the 2nd tine.

[This message has been edited by TekkaMaki (edited January 15, 2000).]

I had the same problem as JonnyP had. My PC has crashed and qiut after killing the Ice Guardian and the only solution I found is to download a savegame called 1Beast.nds file from the ftp site of the Lucasarts.

ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/1Beast.nds

I hope you can procceed further on this Great Game.

Mocza

Archived