Home

need saved game for Peru

Guest eric

I'm totally frustrated by that circular jumping room. First, the angle of the platforms makes it hard to maneuver, then the sliding walls make it even worse and every time I fall off, I have to patiently wait for the level to re-load. I would rather get a save game of the area after this darned room than wasting an hour trying to beat it. If anyone has a saved game of where I'm talking about PLEASE send it to my e-mail address at indyjones60@hotmail.com. I'd really appreciate it.

Guest Clavius

Don't bother. When you finish the

Peru level, the game crashes.

So if you have a saved game before

you purchased the map, I would

suggest you use it.

Sorry...

I think I heard about that before. Ah, well, I do have the autosave of the beginning of the jeep level(I bought the secret map after the jeep level), I'd have to play it over again, but it's really easy. I'd guess I'd have to forget about the Peru level,since it has that bug, which is sorta disappointing 'cuz that level had such a neat replica of the cave where my favorite scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark took place. Thanks for telling me about that.

Guest Clavius

No problem.

Yeah, it was one of my favorite levels

(except of course for the $%#@ curved

steps)too. I was also saved at the Jeep

level, so I just finished that level

and it did progress to the next one.

BTW, I blew all my money on stuff.

&*%$ the map. smile.gif

P.S. I just sent an irate e-mail to

Lucasarts. I'll keep you posted...

Guest blankenm

I have had no problem with the game crashing at the end of the Peru level. However, I have had several other "problems" with this game. If you are having trouble with the game crashing during the final cutscene, you might try adjusting your video settings. That has worked for me every time so far whenever I have had trouble...and I finished the game last night. Just a thought. Good luck!

Guest goldindy

Hey, I have a problem in level of Return of Peru. Everytime I whipped out after the boulder pass by and crashed the door and then it freezes! What is wrong? Why can't Indy goes out and finish it or turn out another level game? Is there anything wrong? I see white window and black window out of jeep area. Please let me have some answer or fix it. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I know its been a while, but I think I still want a saved game for the idol room after the jumps because I still want to finish that level. Can anyone send it to me? Clavius? Or anyone? Peru is the only level I couldn't beat and I don't care that much about the crash, I still want to see the ending.

Oh yeah and also try to send it to my other e-mail address at helen@aicompro.com (my parents') because its a bit more stable(my friends are constantly trying to hack my hotmail address).

Archived