Home

Palawan Volcano Long Jump

Guest TG Browning

Guest TG Browning

I'm currently stuck in this level on what I think has to be one of those tough long jumps but want to make sure it's even possible. I've got the weird key from the barge, and gone through a passageway that had required a jump over some lave. There were two webbed odd shaped openings and am now standing on a platform in what I guess to be the lava canyon (??). There's a "break" point where the floor abruptly slants downward.

My question is: Is this one of the bleeding jukmps you have to try a zillion times before you finally get it? Or is there another way around.

If I have to make the jump, about the only thing I haven't tried is timing my jump so that I actually jump from that sloped part.

As it is right now, I'm not even coming close.

Browning>>>

If you're standing where I think you are (beside a flowing river of lava) and you are on the slide with a slope you need to slide down the slope and then jump just before you get to the edge of the slope; that should get you across to the other side.

Hope this helps.

Guest TG Browning

Thanks for the help.

Never occurred to me to try and use that sloped section

Now, I'm stuck and there doesn't seem to be an answer but getting a saved game from somebody. I finished the level but when I go to the next level, I get the title screen for about 30 seconds and then get kickd back to the Win98 desktop. Tried with a cleaner game and had the same result.

If anybody can send me a saved game that gets me by this, I'd appreciate it. Gonna have to quit otherwise. Sigh.

email: tgbrowning@navicom.com

Browning>>>

Archived