Home

Frozen level after cut scene

Guest Darkside

Guest Darkside

Help! The level right after the giant robot, following the cut scene, the camera angle freezes not allowing me to move anywhere. How do i get it to continue or send me a saved game, Please.

Yep, that's a legitimate bug. Try one of the suggestions as follows:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is LucasArts Official response on this problem................

We have received several other reports of similar problems with this particular level from other customers. We are currently researching this issue to see if it can be corrected. I would suggest that you piodically monitor our website regarding this game, to see if there are any updates posted to address this type of problem. In the meantime, you may want to simply leave the game running for 2 to 5 minutes without pressing any keys or the mouse. This should resolve the issue by refreshing the screen and redrawing Indiana Jones.

Another way to force the screen to refresh and correct this problem is to hit ESC in the game when this occurs, scroll to the right-hand option and move up or down to the Display Options (the television icon) menu. Then click on the "Advanced..." button to access the advanced Display Options menu and simply click OK, and then OK again on the main Display Options screen, forcing the game to reset the video, and consequently redraw Indy.

Good luck,

Brian / LucasArts Technical Support

Archived