Home

Return to Peru...finding the red gem

Guest heljar

I've bought the map and i'm in peru. I've found the pedestal where the Idol was and I've found the bamboo stick. Where is the Red Gem? I can't find it anywhere. A walkthrough says it's hidden in a niche around where I found the bamboo stick. I can't find it anywhere. Help!!!

I'm sorry. I still can't find the red gem. I've searched high and low in the bamboo room and can't find it. Where is it? Is there some bug or something so I have to go to peru on a leter time? There isn't a hidden wall or soemthing?

I never found a red gem in the bamboo room either so I went back in and checked again after you get the bamboo stick, climb up the first whippable again and then hang down over the edge and drop into another cave which lo and behold contains a red gem.

[This message has been edited by Wheels (edited January 29, 2000).]

Finallt, i found the red gem. I went to Peru at a later time in the game (I didn't buy the map first, but waited a couple of levels later). I don't know if it's some weird bug in the game, but the gem was where it should be. I swear I looked all over the place last time and couldn't find it. There must be a bug or something.

Archived