Home

Level 4 - ice monster

Guest mezzer

I am in the level with the ice monster i know i need urgons part to kill the ice monster but i dont know where to find it !!! I have found a block that i can push and pull but i dont see how it helps me !!

Can someone please tell me in detail what i have to do from here on ....Thanks

Guest Darth Timo

First you need to pull the block back(this way you open a new passage). Then you have to go to the one building that has the bridge that leads to another bridge to the next in it. It will collapse when you step on it, but that doesn´t matter as you can jump from corner to corner in that building. When you have crossed the bridge connecting the two buildings, you will run to the left side (90 degree turn) and the catwalk will collapse, but there´s always the oppurtunity to jump from box to box, so you´ll be fine. As there´s no bridge between the second and the third buidling, I suggest you do yourself a favor by quicksaving (the jump really sucks). In the last building, you have to jump onto the crates that are attached to the walls to get onto the left wall itself from where you can swing to the entrance using your whip. Inside is a lab and the first part - booms!

Archived