Home

Are any Missions involving Luke Skywalker?

GForce

I was under the impression that encounters with famous SW were going to be implemented at some time in the game to give it a bit of extra excitement, but at this current point, at so near the beginning, when there are no Jedi and little master professionals, I would doubt anything happening right now. When they do though, they will be very rare, I can asure you of that.

I'm pretty sure there are "theme park" areas within the game that let you talk to famous characters like Jabba the Hutt or Han Solo or even Darth Vader. But, I'm pretty sure they just give you simple missions and don't do anything special.

As a matter of fact, I remember someone posting on the official boards that they got to meet Jabba, and that he did nothing...didn't even speak give him a mission. It was also said that Naboo's Thead Palace was empty. No NPCs inside whatsoever.

The game needs work.

Well so far I have done all theme'a with Jabba, and at the rebal base with Leia, and the one's for Han Solo. Their realy is nothen special with doing them except the fun of doing it. All they say to you is either don't talk to me yet, do this mission, or go see this person. That is all you are going to get from them. I like doing them myself. Now if I just could find Lt. Lance on Dantooine, I could keep going with the rebal theme mission's.

Well I never knew it was broken. lol. But I finished it about a month ago, so yes it work's now. I know Han Solo's as broken, but they fixed it. I am beginning to think the next one they send you too ( which is Lt. Lance ) is broken because I have yet to find him.

I have done 2 missions regarding Anakins Boonta Eve race...once was evidence that a human won to help her win a bet, the other was supposed to get me Anakin's helmet, the guy said it was given to me but there is no such helmet in my inventory sigh...I swear you should be able to cap civs for jipping you.

Archived