Home

Dumb Question...Canyonlands

Guest anthroking

Guest anthroking

This is a very stupid question...and I did search the forum first...and I also read the awesome help guide for Canyonlands.

I did read the following Thread:

http://www.indyjones.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/000660.html

In the nice WalkThrough page, the following is a bit confusing:

Walk toward the moveable block in the wall, pull it forward twice, then climb on top of the block.

I keep "pulling" and the wall does not move. It makes senses that some object needs to be there in order to jump in the hole in the canyon wall, but it is not working.

And I did save the README file from LucasArts.com...still stuck.

I cannot seem to get past the pit after climbing the ladder...I have run and jumped at the hole in the wall tons of times and still can't reach it.

Any thoughts or cheat codes I can use?

I know...I am in for a world of hurt...since I can't even get past the most simpliest part of the game.

*hit me with a wet noodle*

Regards,

Newbie Player

------------------

Anthropology Rules....

[This message has been edited by anthroking (edited February 16, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by anthroking (edited February 16, 2000).]

Guest rasmussenjim

Some of the blocks ARE moveable. Look for blocks that don't quite match the rest of the wall. Stand right in the center of the block and right up against it and push and hold the action key (Ctrl) and Indy will kind of crouch down. Then use the arrow keys to pull (down) or push (up) the block. If he can't move it in the direction you are trying to pull/push it, Indy will tell you he "needs more room".

Hope this helps.

Guest anthroking

Thank you...I finally figured it out. Although I am still stuck in that boring pit (I am sure later I will regret saying that).

wink.gif

I tried crawling in every crevous in that room...but I keep getting "Need more room" message. I did try jumping off the pulled rock towards the crack in the wall, and Indy got stuck.

Any suggestions of getting out the pit (after picking up the amulet in the big hole in the wall) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

(BTW: Why is there no email notification of replies to Threads? Why is the email notication turned off in this UBB? It would be nice to receive email notification rather than having to re-visit the Forum constantly.)

Regards,

------------------

Anthropology Rules....

Archived