Home

Guild stuff

Thanato

Hello,

I have been offered a position as third incommand of a guild known as STF. I havnt gotten the game yet but i will be getting it soon and i would just like to know what are guilds about like what can you do. I knwo you can own halls and tax people who build stuff around it. But like what? so if anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appretiated.

~Thanato~

Third in command and you don't have the game yet? You either have a friend that runs the guild...or something of that nature, heh :) Whatever works though. Guilds are really whatever the creators make of them. yeah, there's guild halls etc. However, guilds are nothing special unless the creators of the guild make them special. i.e Set up dates for hunting parties, go to war with another guild/guilds, Set up small festivals/celebrations for your guild members, lead/compose raids, etc so on and so forth. So you see, a guild isn't meant to be something you just join, it's supposed to be a compilation of the members creation.

Its a guild were yes i am a friend of the founder and co founder but they are my clan mates in another game. And they do have celibrations for people B-days ect and once i get in there they are going to have a celibration ,lol, and they are a stricly Rebal guild and no Imps allowed so they will go to War with Imps and Imp Guilds,. From what i Understand they have had some Hunting parties go out i think on Rori were the Hall is located (im not 100% sure of it).

~Thanato~

Archived