Home

Thank you very much for closing my thread, Kurgan - FFA_BESPIN Pt.2

Lord Sokar

Kurgan,

Why did you close my thread? There was no reason for it whatsoever.

You've already suggested that I go to pcmodgamers.com (or whatever). You've already suggested, I've ALREADY BEEN THERE, and if they had it, would I still be asking for the damn thing?

I've been to JK2files.com, I've been to Force Temple JK3, I've been to JO Maps. I AM LOOKING FOR A SINGLE MAP THAT'S BEING PLAYED ON SERVER RIGHT NOW.

Can someone simply do me the damn favor of TELLING me where I can get the map? There are at least two servers running the map (thank you for disallowing downloads, btw).

It makes me wonder why I would even bother shelling out the bucks to host a JKA server for a community that does bs like this.

It's nostaligia (sp?) for me. My favorite map in the world, not too dark and a place for everyone (duelers, ffa's).

The maps in JA suck big time. But flipping thru the DUEL and CTF maps, I've found enough to make my custom rotation work.

Strangely, I got the BESPIN map and loaded on my test server, but was unable to log into the server that is online with the map running right now. Said it couldn't find it. Well, at least I'm down to troubleshooting this crap now.

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

Look out for an update, cause people are saying in the comments that it has some missing textures. :disaprove

Hope that gets fixed.

I haven't noticed missing textures on Bespin, but I did get the CTF_IMPERIAL map and it had some serious texture problems. Half of the walls aren't there.

Still don't see Deathstar, hopefully it will show up soon.

that map is the perfect map for teamffa and 2v2 matches.

the balance, spawn points everything, it was almost total perfection.

I like the JA CTF and duel maps a lot but the FFA (teamffa by default) maps are huuuuuugge and make for very poor games unless you have a very large team on both sides (due to the distance one must travel after respawn to get back in the fight).

But still, Kurgan, I believe the previous thread closure was unwarranted.

Well, it IS our call to make. I didn't think the way you asked was appropriate to our forums (and I said so), plus I answered your question, so I figured the matter (like the thread) was closed.

Don't worry, we weren't singling you out, but have done the same thing with similar threads (asking one easily answered question).

No harm, no foul.

Archived