Home

Indy 4 Poll

Guest game

Hmm? Why do you think that only because Episode 1 doesn't feel like Star Wars a new Indiana Jones movie wouldn't feel like Indy?

About the poll: YES!! It would be great if Lucasfilm made Indy IV before concentrating work on Episode II, but I have the bad feeling that it's not going to happen.

well indy 4 is defenitally happening...speilberg himself said "indiana jones will be back soon" and now ford left "Traffik" to do "an unnamed action film" and speilberg left "harry potter" so who knows, might be filming right now

Guest ginyu

I'm definitely for Indiana Jones before Star Wars. I don't think that another Jones movie would feel any different from the past ones, crusade didn't come out THAT long ago. Star wars was around 2 decades old, that's why that felt different.

The main reason that Jones should come first is because Harrison Ford isn't getting any younger, and there will be an entirely new cast for Star Wars (aside from the never-aging Yoda).

I hadn't heard that Spielberg and Ford left their current projects...Interesting.

Archived