Home

level 16 (last level)

Guest Vera

I think I must be near the end of the last level (not counting Return to Peru)...I used all three gems...the pieces of a brick building are now in the center of the room...the bird is flying around...the X is in the middle of the room...I can't kill the bird. I don't have an electric whip now so what do I do. Please help.

Guest ginyu

You have to make your way back to the place where you charged your whip.

If you are having trouble getting back because the door closed on you, find the levitating area with a double entrance (one on either side). Swim up the channel and swim forward through the intersection. There will be an opening through the floor of the levitating tunnel. Drop through the floor and you will be on the other side of the closed door.

Now all you have to do is go charge your whip and then come back and open the door to get back to the area where you need to fight the Marduk bird. Hope you can follow all of that.

Guest ginyu

By the way, I was referring to the levitating areas that are on the floor above where you fight the marduk bird.

So you'd have to use one of the 3 levitating areas to get up to the floor where you whiped all of those electric balls to open the doors before Sophia floated down. Once you're up there, then find the levitating area with the 2 entrances. It's right off of one of the corridors that encircle the center of the level.

Thanks for the help smile.gif I couldn't seem to find my way back up to charge the whip though so I went back to a previous save and made sure it was charged before going down and using the gems. ...now for Return to Peru...I hope it doesn't freeze up this time after the part where the boulder smashes through and stops beside the jeep.

Archived