Home

SP ladder request...

Leagle eagle

Just so that you don't think nobody cares. '-p

We're still waiting for the official Radiant mapping tools. In a week or two, we should be able to start rolling out custom levels.

As for the ladder, you can actually play it in JA. Just put the ladder.pk3 file in yoru JA\GameData\base directory. But the main problem is that most of the level (and characters) will be untextured unless you move over the JO texture assets over to JA. That could get a little expensive space-wise, but it should tie you over until REAL ladders are made.

I, for one, plan to dig in and see what kind I can do. I don't want to go into specifics, but after playing through the game, I've grown quite fond of fighting on bridges cast over rivers of lava...

>;-D

Originally posted by Wes Janson

don't want to go into specifics, but after playing through the game, I've grown quite fond of fighting on bridges cast over rivers of lava...

>;-D

ack! no!:p

lol, I liked that bit on taspir with the lava coming out of the tubes and into small pits -that was fun.

I do know the ladder map can be used -I just want it updated;). I was not a fan of many of the other levels -like tat horrid challenge in the valley one. Urg.

Nice, simple level. I also prefer fighting one or 2 guys at a time, otherwise it becomes a jump-fest. I would also enjoy hordes of cultists tho... they were amusing, the ones with the e-11s, backed up by a commando.

All are from assets1/textures unless otherwise noted.

cairn/twall3

impdetention/512_512lights

tests/512_128

impgarrison/floor01

tests/floor_wedges

cairn/win01

impgarrison/grat01

impdetention/metal2

It also wants tests/light_test, which does not exist.

Additionally you will want the reborn fencer, acrobat and forceuser skins, as well as gtx/hud/forcegem_icon2.

I prefer the old cloaking effect used by the commandos and the shadowtroopers. Incidentally, I think the shadowtroopers still put up a decent fight, despite the new reborn all having increased hitpoints, reaction, etc. the shadowtroopers still seem to threaten you more.

Archived