Home

Higher difficulty levels=higher sabre skill?

Remirol Nacnud

In JK:O and now JA, I just can't tell any difference between a sabre wielding enemy on the padawan setting and one on the jedi master setting.....

I'm just going to do it on the jedi master setting this week, so then I might really know.

But perhaps any of you could tell me. If I set the game to a harder setting, do my dark jedi enemies get higher force ranks or better sabre skill?

If they don't then it will be very difficult for the NPCs to provide a challenge. (geuss I'll have to get off of my lazy ar$e and play MP :p)

Or perhaps on the higher levels there are more jedi to fight?

its my understanding that the only difference between jedi knight and master is that master has a max health of 50%. I thought that the difference between padawan and jedi knight was the number of enemies faced, but that the skill levels were hard coded equal for all difficulties.

Originally posted by Remirol Nacnud

In JK:O and now JA, I just can't tell any difference between a sabre wielding enemy on the padawan setting and one on the jedi master setting.....

I'm just going to do it on the jedi master setting this week, so then I might really know.

But perhaps any of you could tell me. If I set the game to a harder setting, do my dark jedi enemies get higher force ranks or better sabre skill?

If they don't then it will be very difficult for the NPCs to provide a challenge. (geuss I'll have to get off of my lazy ar$e and play MP :p)

Or perhaps on the higher levels there are more jedi to fight?

The AI's difficulty scales up with difficulty level from the lowest to the second-highest difficulty level. Jedi Master, the 4th difficulty level, is just the previous difficulty with 1/2 player health.

The enemies, in general, will react faster, have better aim, more health, etc.

The saber enemies will have more moves available to them, they'll use them more often, they'll be better at blocking and evading and they'll use their force powers more.

Archived