Home

Level 14 gear

Guest Zanthia

Guest Zanthia

I am trying to get the gear from Volodnikov. I believe I have a bug. I have the latest patch installed. According to several walkthru's you are supposed to trap him in the statue room. I have moved a block on to the angel stone. Now as soon as I move the statue to one side to block one of the two entances to that room ,he traps himself in the small pit outside the room. I have tried to get the gear from him there no good. Is there a way to stop him from going into that pit. Because once he is in that pit he never leaves. If this is a bug, can someone please send me a saved game.

Thanks,

zanthia

Guest Mischaz

I am not sure if in your case Volodnikov is hiding in the same place, but I solved it by pushing the movable block in the cross-square back to it's original position. Then Volodnikov left the corner through the opening and ran to the room with the statue and I could trap him. Hope it will work for you too!

Guest Zanthia

Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work. I was just about to give up and then I deided to go back to an older save before shooting the robot at the entrance. I did no exploration of the area nor did I quicksave and sure enough it worked right away. biggrin.gif

Zanthia

Archived