Home

I'm going to Jump!!!

Guest atlantis_maniac

Guest atlantis_maniac

I have been struggling with the HQ jump for months! No matter how many times I've tried, I always fall short. I looked around the web and found some mentioning of a German glich that cut some jumps short. Now I own an english version and downloaded the german counter part savegames. I used them and tried the Shan River level, and I couldn't make the jump onto the guard tower! Another thing this page told me was a german problem! I am becoming very frustrated now because, A I can't find a german Lucas site, and B I couldn't read german to save my life!!! HELP!!!! PLEASE!?! Any private patches that could fix the jump limits?

------------------

We are what dreams are made of, our tiny lives rounded with a sleep.

- Shakespeare

Guest Steve4787

Atlantis,

I had the same problem... no matter what I did I could not jump to the roof of the Russian HQ in level two. What I figured out was my ATI 2D/3D Rage II video card (circa 1996)was the culprit. Once I upgraded to a new ATI 3D card, I had excellent renderings, the game was fast and smooth...but most of all I was a jumpin' fool and into the game again. Hope that helps and would appreciate a post with what video card you are currently using.

Cheers,

Steve

Guest atlantis_maniac

Thanks Steve!

I also have a ATI 3D Rage II+ card. I'm now looking into a new vid card.

Thanks again,

Maniac

------------------

We are what dreams are made of, our tiny lives rounded with a sleep.

- Shakespeare

Archived